- Students post eviction notices at U of Michigan dorms, draw … 8
- Mockupation Israel: IDF trains in Ashkelon playground because it ‘looks … 7
- Israeli government kills plan to uproot Bedouin 6
- Brandeis profs take side of ‘courageous’ Al Quds president, against … 8
- Swarthmore Hillel should invite Blumenthal and Abulhawa into the schoolhouse … 4
- Bill Keller says neocons are warmongers who trust Netanyahu more … 21
- From the Royal Albert Concert Hall to an Israeli Dungeon: … 15
- After attending Mandela’s memorial, Knesset member’s blood rejected in gov’t … 44
- On Human Rights Day, stop the blank check to Israel 0
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 0
- Honor Mandela by viewing Palestine with the same moral clarity … 0
- Mandela and the responsibility of activism 0
- Despite being hard up for cash, Netanyahu (sorta) makes an … 0
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 0
- ‘They’re not being kind to the brothers’ (Why Keith Richards … 0
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela 0
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 145
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela 130
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 93
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 88
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 87
- Man of zeal? 86
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as … 71
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 12/13/2013 - http://t.co/NBQ6MNOErl, 17 mins ago
- RT @mattapuzzo: Missing American in Iran was working on unapproved CIA mission. Major mishaps. http://t.co/OHYO2b89p2 My last story with @adamgoldmanwp, 12 hours ago
- RT @palestinefilm: Palestinian film "Omar" by Hany Abu-Assad, wins Best Film Award in Asia Pacific Screen Awards. http://t.co/XHPUkuYtMb #Film #Palestine, 12 hours ago
- RT @urihoresh: @Mondoweiss Minor correction: she is not the first MK to have been born in Ethiopia. Adiso Masala was the first., 12 hours ago
- RT @UpsideDownTweet: Mexicans Against Zionism http://t.co/UdVbW2UdS5, 13 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as it did with ‘Grapes of Wrath’ and ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ (72)
- Forward publisher says ‘America’s full acceptance of its Jewish citizens’ is bad for the Jews (42)
- Naftush: This Zionist offers you a deal: I’ll put aside the victimhood narrative if you stop insisting on it...
- Naftush: The teachers you refer to are teaching by omission. They’ve stripped Jewishness of its national...
- Naftush: Fact fail. The menorah in Israel’s emblem is Titus’ rendition of the seven-branched candelabrum...
- Mockupation Israel: IDF trains in Ashkelon playground because it ‘looks like Gaza’ (7)
- OlegR: 1. Share everything. / Really you share everything ? 2. Play fair. /Unless the game is for your life then by...
- Netanyahu didn’t go to Mandela memorial because he needed ’100s’ of Israeli officers to ‘protect him’ — Danon (31)
- German Lefty: @ bintbiba Good to know that I am not the only one with that problem. It looks like “Network for Good”...
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela (130)
- Shingo: The reality of redemption was different from the fantasy of redemption. So what? No, it was the redemption...
- Shingo: I know you meant this to be extreme, but sort of yes, though you need to replace Nazi with German. Just like...
- Shingo: You have no ability to see the Israeli side, the Israeli sufferings, the fact that we are the main victims...
Author Archives: Waleed Almusharaf
A memoir reflecting on the murder of Sheikh Emad Effat a year into the Egyptian revolution.
“Gratitude. And a prayer for the martyrs.” – Facebook status, February 11th 2011 A prayer for the martyrs is also to remember: The problem was not the events, but what happened. There are things about what happened which cannot be … Continue reading
Before British Airways flight 155 landed at 3:05 in the afternoon at Cairo international Airport I had thought the problem was that the road to Tahrir was too long. It was a long way from that small flat with the … Continue reading