- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 0
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 8
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 35
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 14
- Video: Moataz Washaha’s family asks us to boycott Israel 0
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- ‘NYT’ piece on Israel coexistence singer leaves out his latest … 6
- ‘BDS on Broadway’: Adalah-NY leads march to shame occupation profiteers 0
- Following criticism, ‘NYT’ quotes Barghouti, Vilkomerson and Ashrawi on BDS 0
- On American Zionist Education: An excerpt from ‘The Politics of … 0
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 0
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 0
- ‘NYT’ provides frank descriptions of lobby’s power in review of … 0
- State Dept to ‘check out’ vicious attack on Palestinian athletes 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 136
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 113
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 89
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers-- 'you were about to throw stones' http://t.co/wAFUpXLJFB, 33 mins ago
- Marty Peretz's message to Chris Hughes: Keep 'The New Republic' on Israel's side http://t.co/o9ORGuBOMh, 2 hours ago
- There’s diversity in the evangelical community on Israel & the Israeli government is displeased by that http://t.co/sgIwlajqtQ #CATC2014, 4 hours ago
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear 'stain of indelible infamy,' Israel says http://t.co/sgIwlajqtQ, 4 hours ago
- Battle over Maryland's anti-boycott Israel bill heats up http://t.co/BAEc3ydnlP, 5 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (14)
- Conservatives for Palestine (52)
- ‘NYT’ piece on Israel coexistence singer leaves out his latest gig: AIPAC (6)
- James North: hophmi: You are still being evasive. How could Rudoren leave out the fact that the singer she lovingly...
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible infamy,’ Israel says (35)
- hophmi: “Don’t most Orthodox view Jews who adopt Christianity as still Jewish? ” Yes. There’s no...
- talknic: seanmcbride “Can’t one be both a Jew and a Christian in the same way that one can be both a Swede or...
- LeaNder: Welcome, and don’t hesitate to contribute your “opinion”, you sound interesting.
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics (39)
- Hostage: What were the choices available for Jewish refugees in 1947 outside of Palestine? I’m genuinely asking, not...
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ on Israel’s side (8)
- Krauss: No, his god has always been questioned. That isn’t the problem. His problem is he sold the paper by...
Author Archives: Elinor Amit
A report over the weekend in Maariv said that IDF special forces went on a flight from Geneva in Ben-Gurion Airport to sort the passengers between “pro Palestinian activists” and the rest of the passengers. Eventually, they deported 25 people. … Continue reading
An old joke tells the story of a court clown that was asked by the king to do something for which the apology would be worse than the deed itself. The clown sneaked behind the king and pinched his butt. … Continue reading
“It’s the first incident of a consumer boycott on Ariel College” declared Yonit Levy on Israel’s Channel 2 news a couple of days ago. According to the report, Rami Goldstein, the manager of a model airplane store in Haifa refused … Continue reading
New tourism law shows the more the Israeli narrative gets challenged, the greater need there is to enforce it
A proposal for a new law has been submitted to the Israeli parliament which states that only Israeli citizens would be permitted to serve as tour guides in Israel (does “Israel” includes the occupied territories? That’s not clear from the … Continue reading