- Video: Medea Benjamin interrupts Obama speech on US drone … 6
- Glenn Greenwald on the Woolwich attack and blowback from the … 11
- Church of Scotland accepts controversial report on Israel/Palestine 1
- Half of Israel’s eligible youth don’t enlist– and ranks of … 4
- Chelsea Clinton’s multifaith initiative 7
- More on the ‘creepy’ al-Dura report 7
- Exile and the Prophetic: Does John Kerry have the keys … 6
- Wolf Blitzer looks for a religious state 12
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 2240
- Washington state bus-ad campaign dares to state: ‘Equal rights for … 1716
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1699
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1359
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 952
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 809
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 442
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 438
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 93
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 93
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 87
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- Dershowitz should stop lying about Tutu’s record 56
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 48
- RT @alexbkane: Obama says expanded surveillance raises "difficult questions" , but his Justice Dept. has stalled on an inquiry into NYPD sp…, 6 hours ago
- RT @samknight1: Flashback: Israel helped train Guatemalan dictator Rios Montt, recently convicted of genocide. https://t.co/oYsxDokunE, 7 hours ago
- RT @samknight1: Israel to train Chiapas police? Well. Say goodnight to the Zapatistas and probably a whole lot of indigenous groups http://…, 7 hours ago
- RT @RodrigoEBR: Medea Benjamin also told Obama "I love my country. I love the rule of law. Abide by the rule of law. You're a constitutiona…, 7 hours ago
- RT @allisonkilkenny: I've never seen this level of outrage from journos levelled at the president for, say, droning people in secret. But f…, 7 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Mohammed Assaf, singing sensation out of Gaza refugee camp, torches Arab Idol competition (25)
- Glenn Greenwald on the Woolwich attack and blowback from the ‘war on terror’ (11)
- RoHa: Boykin was the “my God is bigger” guy who didn’t seem to notice that rescuing American...
- ActivistGal: I’m not as enamoured of Finkelstein as I used to be, particularly with his dismissal of BDS as a...
- biorabbi: Every religion has grievances. I don’t understand Greenwald’s point. Yes, I understand the...
- Wolf Blitzer looks for a religious state (12)
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by requiring tourists to obtain military permit (35)
- James Canning: Bravo, Rusty. What imbecility on part of the US, to oppose Palestine’s membership in UNESCO....
- James Canning: @Newclench – - Do we care? Virtually every country on earth in effect accepts the Green Line as...
- James Canning: @Rityl – - The security threat posed by the illegal Jewish settlers in WB is more of an...
Our WritersMore Writers
Author Archives: Evelyn T. Garcia
Evelyn Garcia, a candidate for the Florida House of Representatives, is showing incredible guts in talking about the Israeli occupation