- Video: Paterson, NJ raises the Palestinian flag over city hall … 2
- Princeton students ‘come out’ for Palestine to overcome shame attached … 3
- Jim from Newport Township, Illinois asks the wrong question 4
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the … 4
- Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of … 5
- Press Release: Isabel Kershner chosen to reveal future Israeli exonerations 5
- As Israel’s occupation drags on, boycotts are one way forward 1
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle … 11
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 796
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 314
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 227
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 149
- Glenn Greenwald brings facts and reason to ‘Real Time’, ruins … 148
- San Francisco bus ads condemn Israeli apartheid: backlash begins 121
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 111
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 102
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 84
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 74
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 69
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 62
- Dershowitz should stop lying about Tutu’s record 56
- RT @ggreenwald: From AJ Editor RT @hash_said @WHarkavy It was a temporary glitch. It's back up., 6 hours ago
- RT @WHarkavy: .@Mondoweiss @ggreenwald Right now, at least, column and editor's note aren't on Al Jazeera site. Here's an alt link http://t…, 6 hours ago
- Jim from Newport Township, Illinois asks the wrong question http://t.co/dezeLR7gp1, 6 hours ago
- Princeton students ‘come out’ for Palestine to overcome shame attached to issue in U.S. http://t.co/LCs1vTVK44, 6 hours ago
- Video: Paterson, NJ raises the Palestinian flag over city hall for Palestinian-American Day http://t.co/jV4CaYbOnE, 6 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Jim from Newport Township, Illinois asks the wrong question (4)
- Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of US Special Envoy on anti-Semitism (5)
- Rusty Pipes: That’s from the EUMC’s “Working” Definition of Anti-Semitism, which was...
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the conflict (4)
- David Samel: Thanks, Pamela, for your impressions. I would only add that I thought Bob Simon’s 2009 piece on...
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite history: They fled ‘of their own free will’ (54)
- Hostage: Nowhere in this or the linked documents does it show that Kennedy (or any president) insisted on a the...
- New York City Council official urges Brooklyn College to hire ‘professor from Israel’ (12)
- Hostage: Whether professors believe that their expression of polemical political opinions should have consequences,...
- Widely denounced as ‘propaganda,’ Israel’s report on al-Dura calls attention to 950 other child killings (12)
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle Eastern Jews (11)
- Hostage: Um, no, not at all. Continuous presence of Jews is not inconsistent with the emigration of some Jews, . . ....
- Mohammed Assaf, singing sensation out of Gaza refugee camp, torches Arab Idol competition (17)
- Annie Robbins: omg, this just thrills me inanna, thank you so much and thank you seafoid so much.. i think today...
- Philip Weiss
- Adam Horowitz
- Ahmed Moor
- Bruce Wolman
- Mya Guarnieri
- Jo Ehrlich
- Philip Weiss and Adam Horowitz
Author Archives: International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network
Dr. Falk has always shown consistent respect for human rights for all people all over the world. It is also essential to understand that Dr. Falk said nothing to suggest U.S. blame. He was expressing what any humane and responsible individual should express: that the public in the U.S. must consider the impact of the foreign policy of its government when confronted with the mass violence it reigns on people across the globe, including the horrific ethnic cleansing of Palestinians by its close ally.
The International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network authored a twenty-eight-page exposé that focuses on the role of Israel’s government, military, and related corporations and organizations in a global industry of violence and repression.
Recently the David Horowitz Freedom Foundation published a dangerous and slanderous ad in the New York Times. The ad invokes the Nazi holocaust in order to attack supporters of BDS including several professors. Jews of conscience and others who share a similar commitment to justice must speak out in defense of justice for Palestinians and against such defilement and misuse of the holocaust.
On October 10, 2010, the Israeli government proposed a bill obligating non-Jewish naturalized citizens to swear loyalty to a “Jewish and democratic state.” The International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network (IJAN) deplores this attempt to demand recognition of Israel as a Jewish … Continue reading