- Gaza– and ‘Guernica’ 5
- Attacks on demonstrators in Rome 13
- Hasbarah Bingo 24
- Kerry is off the Israel bandwagon 94
- Fabricated martyrdom? 4
- Destruction of Gaza’s children is something ‘every one of us … 46
- Video: Protesters set Israeli checkpoint aflame following funeral in Beit … 10
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 0
- Berkeley rabbi mounts a soapbox in my living room 0
- Israeli forces shell UN school where displaced Palestinians gathered, killing … 0
- Why Israel’s legal justifications for ‘Operation Protective Edge’ are wrong 0
- The swan song of the Israeli left 0
- On ‘Death to Arabs’ in Jerusalem & Tel Aviv 0
- ‘No food, no water to revive awaiting certain death…’: Horrifying … 0
- Avishai says we misrepresented his views 0
- Gaza massacre is generating ideological crisis in American Zionists 0
- Massacre in Gaza: At least 60 killed in Shuja’iyeh, over … 363
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 245
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 237
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 224
- Hamas mimics Hezbollah tactics, and no one will have stability … 152
- Israel is in a pickle 138
- Claim that Hamas killed 3 teens is turning out to … 132
- Israeli forces shell UN school where displaced Palestinians gathered, killing … 128
- Gaza-- and 'Guernica' http://t.co/mOq48ee2in http://t.co/fTJSbKb5L8, 5 hours ago
- Attacks on demonstrators in Rome http://t.co/Q1lh26PYcL, 8 hours ago
- RT @YousefMunayyer: The Israeli military, which shelled a UN school, wants you to take their word over the words of civilians injured in the blast., 12 hours ago
- RT @Phan_N: Haaretz: Israel's reason for "humanitarian ceasefire" was to show Gazans & Hamas leaership the scope of devastation. http://t.co/820LYXGI1o, 13 hours ago
- RT @ianbremmer: Public approval ratings for Netanyahu now over 80%, up 25% post Gaza invasion. Almost identical to Putin bounce on Ukraine., 13 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
- talknic: @Jon66 … does a double down on stupid “Is it identified so that you know it’s a military...
- just: “And most of all, you’ll be completely safe from persecution.” Not if you disagree with the...
- talknic: @Jon66 does Habara stupid so well! IDF have their headquarters in empty isolated fields? WOW!!! I wonder if...
- Controversial, illegal, and documented: Israeli military strategies in Gaza (40)
- ritzl: @DaBakr: A) Nonsense. B) Complete nonsense. C) What are the tunnels “there for?” You know, skip...
- Dr. Kristol’s curriculum: US ‘special responsibilities’ include ‘ancient longings’ of Jewish nationalists (19)
- Mooser: “Zionism has opened the door wide for the reemergence of white ethnic and Christian religious...
- Breaking: Israel shelling hospital in Beit Hanoun, injured Palestinians and internationals trapped inside (6)
- ‘Israel is wrong by any moral standard’ — Robinson says, as US media pile up (47)
- Sumud: I thought the UN didn’t know the origins of the rockets but you say “the UN has repeatedly...
- NY Times reports source of UNRWA school attack is unclear even though Israel said they did it (35)
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
Author Archives: International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network and Jews Against Genocide
The International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network (IJAN) and Jews Against Genocide (JAG) call on Jews of Conscience to “lay siege” on Israeli consulates with protests, creative actions, pickets and demonstrations and to protest events that attempt to justify Israel’s brutality against the Palestinian people.
Dr. Falk has always shown consistent respect for human rights for all people all over the world. It is also essential to understand that Dr. Falk said nothing to suggest U.S. blame. He was expressing what any humane and responsible individual should express: that the public in the U.S. must consider the impact of the foreign policy of its government when confronted with the mass violence it reigns on people across the globe, including the horrific ethnic cleansing of Palestinians by its close ally.
The International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network authored a twenty-eight-page exposé that focuses on the role of Israel’s government, military, and related corporations and organizations in a global industry of violence and repression.
Recently the David Horowitz Freedom Foundation published a dangerous and slanderous ad in the New York Times. The ad invokes the Nazi holocaust in order to attack supporters of BDS including several professors. Jews of conscience and others who share a similar commitment to justice must speak out in defense of justice for Palestinians and against such defilement and misuse of the holocaust.
On October 10, 2010, the Israeli government proposed a bill obligating non-Jewish naturalized citizens to swear loyalty to a “Jewish and democratic state.” The International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network (IJAN) deplores this attempt to demand recognition of Israel as a Jewish … Continue reading