- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at … 5
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran 25
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers– ‘you were about to … 24
- Marty Peretz’s message to Chris Hughes: Keep ‘The New Republic’ … 14
- Evangelicals who dissent from Christian Zionism wear ‘stain of indelible … 60
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate 52
- Video: Moataz Washaha’s family asks us to boycott Israel 1
- Water service restored to thousands of Palestinians in East Jerusalem … 0
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 0
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 0
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 0
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 137
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 90
- News of alleged Iranian arms headed to Gaza has been all over media but another arms interception story was ignored http://t.co/ogj0sCn9Is, 8 hours ago
- 'This wall will fall' (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) http://t.co/D4Zuq7rj6K, 12 hours ago
- Video: 8-year-old boys stopped by soldiers-- 'you were about to throw stones' http://t.co/wAFUpXLJFB, 13 hours ago
- Marty Peretz's message to Chris Hughes: Keep 'The New Republic' on Israel's side http://t.co/o9ORGuBOMh, 15 hours ago
- There’s diversity in the evangelical community on Israel & the Israeli government is displeased by that http://t.co/sgIwlajqtQ #CATC2014, 17 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (77)
- Sibiriak: yonah fredman: I don’t really care if in his heart he really loved the Jews [...]That was an antisemitic...
- yonah fredman: Hostage- When you bring Foxman and Zionists into a discussion of Lindy, you discredit even your...
- yonah fredman: sibiriak- Charles Lindbergh the autistic aviator who hung out with Nazis (even assuming that in his...
- Grindr in Hebron: A dispatch from the last debate (52)
- JewEgg: Um… i also strongly oppose Israel’s illegal occupation and settlement in the west bank and gaza...
- Walid: “… Beinart’s argument in his book, The Crisis of Zionism, that the advancement of Zionism in...
- talknic: JewEgg Jews are a diaspora community due to forced expulsion from roman Judea, which geographically...
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics (57)
- puppies: @Hostage – It seems as if we do agree that the “Jewish” nationality is totally fictive. A...
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran (25)
- ‘This wall will fall’ (the writing on the wall, at Ohio State) (5)
- ToivoS: What are you referring to? This comment is in quotes but where did it come from? Are you suggesting Putin?...
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier (77)
Author Archives: Jeff Warner and Dick Platkin
Israel lobby’s new tack: Anyone who stood- up against an obvious human rights abuse, like Israel’s 2008-09 assault on Gaza with banned phosphorus bombs, could be charged with anti-Semitism. These bogus charges could ruin someone’s reputation and bring sanctions against university-affiliated student organizations.
The two state solution is over, Kerry has failed. Palestinians are in a political stalemate. They should support annexation of the West Bank. The resulting international campaign for full Palestinian rights of citizenship in Israel will lead to a state of its citizens with rights for all
Israel’s push to formalize a “Greater Israel” involves separating Gaza as its own national entity
The No State Solution is the latest contribution from Alternate Focus to examine the Israeli-Palestine conflict. This 28 minute video first explores political barriers to any solution, and then possible resolutions. The video features interviews with Dr. Stephen Zunes (Professor of Politics and International Studies at the University of San Francisco), Miko Peled (author of “The General’s Son”), and Jeff Warner (Jewish peace activist in Los Angeles and author of this review), interleaved with the filmmakers narrative and abundant modern and archival clips.
After attending Harvard’s one-state conference, Jeff Warner muses the failure of the two-state solution and the possibility for a one-state solution.
How can BDS (boycott, divestment, and sanctions) contribute to bringing a just peace and prosperity to the people of Israel-Palestine? That is the question LA Jews for Peace has been grappling with as the BDS idea evolves into an international … Continue reading
Jeff Warner, a retired geologist and member of LA Jews for Peace, attended the J Street conference in its entirety last week as an "ambassador" of the new organization (he got five others to register for the conference). More bio … Continue reading
Mission Accomplished: A Report on the VIVA PALESTINA USA Convoy mission to break the Israeli Siege of Gaza
I was one of about 175 Americans who formed the VIVA PALESTINA USA Convoy that entered the Gaza Strip on Wednesday evening, July 15, 2009, carrying medical and other humanitarian aid. We entered the Gaza Strip through the Rafah crossing from Egypt with permission to stay 24 hours. VIVA PALESTINA USA’s goal was to organize a large number of Americans to break the siege of Gaza. Continue reading