- Six Palestinians are killed in West Bank in protests of … 0
- Claim that Hamas killed 3 teens is turning out to … 1
- Survivors of massacre in Khuza’a say Israeli forces using Palestinians … 0
- Joan Rivers slams CNN and BBC coverage of Gaza — … 0
- PLO official Hanan Ashrawi: Israel’s assault on Gaza is ‘state … 18
- ‘The unity is stronger than ever’: Report from historic march … 48
- Breaking: Israel shelling hospital in Beit Hanoun, injured Palestinians and … 23
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? 78
- You are not Alone: To Palestinians on July 20, 2014 0
- Watch: 9 Jewish activists arrested after occupying Friends of the … 0
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 0
- Mr. Modi– do not court apartheid Israel in my name 0
- Arab reporters come under attack from Israelis 0
- US Jews occupy Israeli army support office in NY in … 0
- ‘Telegenically Dead’: Israel’s crumbling media war 0
- US plays decisive role in Israel’s attack on Gaza 0
- Massacre in Gaza: At least 60 killed in Shuja’iyeh, over … 363
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 245
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 237
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 217
- ‘We are moving from Iron Dome to an iron fist’: … 216
- Israeli strike kills four Palestinian children playing soccer on Gaza … 193
- Hamas mimics Hezbollah tactics, and no one will have stability … 150
- Israel is in a pickle 138
- RT @peterson__scott: “@JohninJerusalem: Al-Sheja'iya #Gaza today http://t.co/pjrcksTOQk”, 14 mins ago
- Abu Ali Qudail, Khuza’a resident: "I watched members of my family dying in front of me, some of them torn to pieces" http://t.co/wZXoFEBiwl, 30 mins ago
- Abu Saleem, 56, in Khuzaa: "They attacked civilians w/ bombs,attacked chicken farms,burned crops, they have no mercy” http://t.co/wZXoFEBiwl, 32 mins ago
- Abu Saleem:"Israelis used us as human shields in Khuza’a they turned our houses into military posts" http://t.co/wZXoFEBiwl #GazaUnderAttack, 34 mins ago
- Ayman Abu Toaimah, 32, Khuza’a resident: “as [people] wr fleeing they came under fire & some of them shot dead” http://t.co/wZXoFEBiwl #Gaza, 36 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
- talknic: @Jon66 … does a double down on stupid “Is it identified so that you know it’s a military...
- just: “And most of all, you’ll be completely safe from persecution.” Not if you disagree with the...
- talknic: @Jon66 does Habara stupid so well! IDF have their headquarters in empty isolated fields? WOW!!! I wonder if...
- Controversial, illegal, and documented: Israeli military strategies in Gaza (40)
- ritzl: @DaBakr: A) Nonsense. B) Complete nonsense. C) What are the tunnels “there for?” You know, skip...
- Dr. Kristol’s curriculum: US ‘special responsibilities’ include ‘ancient longings’ of Jewish nationalists (19)
- Mooser: “Zionism has opened the door wide for the reemergence of white ethnic and Christian religious...
- Breaking: Israel shelling hospital in Beit Hanoun, injured Palestinians and internationals trapped inside (6)
- ‘Israel is wrong by any moral standard’ — Robinson says, as US media pile up (47)
- Sumud: I thought the UN didn’t know the origins of the rockets but you say “the UN has repeatedly...
- NY Times reports source of UNRWA school attack is unclear even though Israel said they did it (35)
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
Author Archives: Jeff Warner and Dick Platkin
Israel lobby’s new tack: Anyone who stood- up against an obvious human rights abuse, like Israel’s 2008-09 assault on Gaza with banned phosphorus bombs, could be charged with anti-Semitism. These bogus charges could ruin someone’s reputation and bring sanctions against university-affiliated student organizations.
The two state solution is over, Kerry has failed. Palestinians are in a political stalemate. They should support annexation of the West Bank. The resulting international campaign for full Palestinian rights of citizenship in Israel will lead to a state of its citizens with rights for all
Israel’s push to formalize a “Greater Israel” involves separating Gaza as its own national entity
The No State Solution is the latest contribution from Alternate Focus to examine the Israeli-Palestine conflict. This 28 minute video first explores political barriers to any solution, and then possible resolutions. The video features interviews with Dr. Stephen Zunes (Professor of Politics and International Studies at the University of San Francisco), Miko Peled (author of “The General’s Son”), and Jeff Warner (Jewish peace activist in Los Angeles and author of this review), interleaved with the filmmakers narrative and abundant modern and archival clips.
After attending Harvard’s one-state conference, Jeff Warner muses the failure of the two-state solution and the possibility for a one-state solution.
How can BDS (boycott, divestment, and sanctions) contribute to bringing a just peace and prosperity to the people of Israel-Palestine? That is the question LA Jews for Peace has been grappling with as the BDS idea evolves into an international … Continue reading
Jeff Warner, a retired geologist and member of LA Jews for Peace, attended the J Street conference in its entirety last week as an "ambassador" of the new organization (he got five others to register for the conference). More bio … Continue reading
Mission Accomplished: A Report on the VIVA PALESTINA USA Convoy mission to break the Israeli Siege of Gaza
I was one of about 175 Americans who formed the VIVA PALESTINA USA Convoy that entered the Gaza Strip on Wednesday evening, July 15, 2009, carrying medical and other humanitarian aid. We entered the Gaza Strip through the Rafah crossing from Egypt with permission to stay 24 hours. VIVA PALESTINA USA’s goal was to organize a large number of Americans to break the siege of Gaza. Continue reading