- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 7
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 34
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 71
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 5
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 21
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 11
- Following criticism, ‘NYT’ quotes Barghouti, Vilkomerson and Ashrawi on BDS 9
- On American Zionist Education: An excerpt from ‘The Politics of … 9
- ‘Politico’ leaves Israel off list of 25 ‘awkward allies’ of … 0
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 0
- Opponents of UCLA divestment ignore strong South African support for … 0
- National summit to re-assess the special relationship — Friday in … 0
- Netanyahu mentions ‘BDS’ 18 times in denouncing movement and its … 0
- Capitalism and its contradictions: From Arizona to Florida to #UCLAdivest 0
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 0
- John Kerry and David Broza perform for AIPAC 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 108
- ‘NYT’ says East Jerusalem isn’t occupied, and Israel lobby takes … 108
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Poll: If two-states collapse, Americans overwhelmingly favor ‘democracy’ 85
- Thought experiment. Dateline Ukraine 82
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 03/07/2014 - http://t.co/PYrDx7sDJc, 3 hours ago
- RT @alexbkane: SEIU organizer has swallowed the hasbara, claims Israel treats immigrants fairly https://t.co/1Yz6bSjYVo, 12 hours ago
- RT @EliClifton: 'D.C. elite say pro-Israel lobby losing influence, likened to NRA' http://t.co/Ekawm3GoKs, 12 hours ago
- RT @Remroum: State Dept to 'check out' vicious attack on Palestinian athletes http://t.co/QRDaEZUNFu via @Mondoweiss, 16 hours ago
- 'Apartheid on the Hill': @TuftsSJP transforms Tufts campus to highlight Israeli occupation http://t.co/nrVwEehYXj, 17 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft protest in Jerusalem (71)
- ‘NYT’ provides frank descriptions of lobby’s power in review of Truman book (20)
- Woody Tanaka: I don’t agree that you say that about all. Certainly there were some, but I believe that many of...
- Citizen: Further, if memory serves, Max B said himself that no non-Jewish person could have written Goliath because...
- Citizen: @ Woody I agree. Those “same men” championed equal civil rights in USA for the same main reason...
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight Israeli occupation (7)
- Susie Kneedler: NOW, LIVE: C-SPAN3 is showing and streaming LIVE the “National Summit to Reassess the...
- Anti-Defamation League exploits fear of Muslims to undermine anti-gay bill (18)
- traintosiberia: Fatwa is overrated . Any Muslim can utter a Fatwa with or without any basis of any religious or...
- New Israeli legislation favoring Christians seeks to divide Palestinian community (35)
Author Archives: Jon Ross
‘Palestine Through Graphics’: Program teaches Palestinian youth to tell their story through graphic novels
A report from a workshop in Jenin with the ‘Palestine Through Graphics’ program which teaches Palestinian youth skills to tell their story through comics.