- Students post eviction notices at U of Michigan dorms, draw … 8
- Mockupation Israel: IDF trains in Ashkelon playground because it ‘looks … 7
- Israeli government kills plan to uproot Bedouin 6
- Brandeis profs take side of ‘courageous’ Al Quds president, against … 8
- Swarthmore Hillel should invite Blumenthal and Abulhawa into the schoolhouse … 4
- Bill Keller says neocons are warmongers who trust Netanyahu more … 21
- From the Royal Albert Concert Hall to an Israeli Dungeon: … 15
- After attending Mandela’s memorial, Knesset member’s blood rejected in gov’t … 44
- On Human Rights Day, stop the blank check to Israel 0
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 0
- Honor Mandela by viewing Palestine with the same moral clarity … 0
- Mandela and the responsibility of activism 0
- Despite being hard up for cash, Netanyahu (sorta) makes an … 0
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 0
- ‘They’re not being kind to the brothers’ (Why Keith Richards … 0
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela 0
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 145
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela 130
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 93
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 88
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 87
- Man of zeal? 86
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as … 71
- RT @BoycottAhava: VICTORY: Ahava ceases operation in South Africa because of boycott campaign http://t.co/uv0fEGKrJn @BDSSouthAfrica #BDS, 3 mins ago
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 12/13/2013 - http://t.co/NBQ6MNOErl, 2 hours ago
- RT @mattapuzzo: Missing American in Iran was working on unapproved CIA mission. Major mishaps. http://t.co/OHYO2b89p2 My last story with @adamgoldmanwp, 14 hours ago
- RT @palestinefilm: Palestinian film "Omar" by Hany Abu-Assad, wins Best Film Award in Asia Pacific Screen Awards. http://t.co/XHPUkuYtMb #Film #Palestine, 14 hours ago
- RT @urihoresh: @Mondoweiss Minor correction: she is not the first MK to have been born in Ethiopia. Adiso Masala was the first., 14 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela (132)
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! (70)
- talknic: @ MahaneYehude1 “I am very lucky to live in Jerusalem..” Indeed, especially considering that as...
- 92d St Y speaker decried those who ‘suck the cocks of Jew-haters’ (19)
- just: What a disgusting tweet by a disgusting tweeter. Let your true colors burn brightly, Johnny Boy. I know you...
- Shared values: Likud member says Prawer Plan akin to what ‘Americans did to the Indians’ (34)
- Hostage: But I’m not even sure anyone disagrees. Why don’t you name just one that does agree? David Nicolle,...
- Talkback: Oh, I see the parallels now. It’s like in the proclamation that only a death Jew is a good Jew.
- Talkback: So you just claim that there exists a book which allegedly proves a “massive population...
- Protesters ask Target to drop Israeli settlement product SodaStream (37)
- Hostage: In the 1940s and 1950s Israel was a much weaker country and despised by its neighbors. Justifiably so. It...
- Netanyahu didn’t go to Mandela memorial because he needed ’100s’ of Israeli officers to ‘protect him’ — Danon (32)
- just: More time to steal land and resources, kill and maim Palestinian of all ages, incarcerate more Palestinian...
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as it did with ‘Grapes of Wrath’ and ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ (73)
- Hostage: Let me hit both of those briefly. On subsidies… they aren’t really that high anymore. Your pretty...
Author Archives: Matan Kaminer
The only hope to upend the political landscape in Israel/Palestine — simultaneous uprisings between the river and the sea
What could constitute a revolutionary situation between the Jordan River and the sea? Given the history of this territory, the most obvious answer would be a Palestinian uprising – a Third Intifada. But ever since the early 1990’s the Israeli state has been implementing a succession of strategies designed to make such an uprising extremely unlikely to succeed.