- Students post eviction notices at U of Michigan dorms, draw … 8
- Mockupation Israel: IDF trains in Ashkelon playground because it ‘looks … 7
- Israeli government kills plan to uproot Bedouin 6
- Brandeis profs take side of ‘courageous’ Al Quds president, against … 8
- Swarthmore Hillel should invite Blumenthal and Abulhawa into the schoolhouse … 4
- Bill Keller says neocons are warmongers who trust Netanyahu more … 21
- From the Royal Albert Concert Hall to an Israeli Dungeon: … 15
- After attending Mandela’s memorial, Knesset member’s blood rejected in gov’t … 44
- On Human Rights Day, stop the blank check to Israel 0
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 0
- Honor Mandela by viewing Palestine with the same moral clarity … 0
- Mandela and the responsibility of activism 0
- Despite being hard up for cash, Netanyahu (sorta) makes an … 0
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 0
- ‘They’re not being kind to the brothers’ (Why Keith Richards … 0
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela 0
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 145
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela 130
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 93
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 88
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 87
- Man of zeal? 86
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as … 71
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 12/13/2013 - http://t.co/NBQ6MNOErl, 29 mins ago
- RT @mattapuzzo: Missing American in Iran was working on unapproved CIA mission. Major mishaps. http://t.co/OHYO2b89p2 My last story with @adamgoldmanwp, 12 hours ago
- RT @palestinefilm: Palestinian film "Omar" by Hany Abu-Assad, wins Best Film Award in Asia Pacific Screen Awards. http://t.co/XHPUkuYtMb #Film #Palestine, 12 hours ago
- RT @urihoresh: @Mondoweiss Minor correction: she is not the first MK to have been born in Ethiopia. Adiso Masala was the first., 12 hours ago
- RT @UpsideDownTweet: Mexicans Against Zionism http://t.co/UdVbW2UdS5, 13 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as it did with ‘Grapes of Wrath’ and ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ (72)
- Forward publisher says ‘America’s full acceptance of its Jewish citizens’ is bad for the Jews (42)
- Naftush: This Zionist offers you a deal: I’ll put aside the victimhood narrative if you stop insisting on it...
- Naftush: The teachers you refer to are teaching by omission. They’ve stripped Jewishness of its national...
- Naftush: Fact fail. The menorah in Israel’s emblem is Titus’ rendition of the seven-branched candelabrum...
- Mockupation Israel: IDF trains in Ashkelon playground because it ‘looks like Gaza’ (7)
- OlegR: 1. Share everything. / Really you share everything ? 2. Play fair. /Unless the game is for your life then by...
- Netanyahu didn’t go to Mandela memorial because he needed ’100s’ of Israeli officers to ‘protect him’ — Danon (31)
- German Lefty: @ bintbiba Good to know that I am not the only one with that problem. It looks like “Network for Good”...
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela (130)
- Shingo: The reality of redemption was different from the fantasy of redemption. So what? No, it was the redemption...
- Shingo: I know you meant this to be extreme, but sort of yes, though you need to replace Nazi with German. Just like...
- Shingo: You have no ability to see the Israeli side, the Israeli sufferings, the fact that we are the main victims...
Author Archives: Ofer Neiman
Former Netanyahu aide laments that Jews are not as numerous as the Chinese; and blames it on the anti-settler Israeli left!
Testimony of an Israeli activist who was robbed and beaten by settlers while attempting to assist the olive harvest
This is a testimony of A’, a 61 year old peace activist, who was beaten badly with clubs on his head and entire body by Jewish settlers during an olive harvest in the Palestinian village of Jalud; his ribs and … Continue reading
The famous American soprano Renee Fleming is scheduled to sing at Jerusalem’s Binyanei Hauma hall on Thursday July, 28th. Israeli activists have sent the following letter to her representatives: Dear Renee Fleming, We are a group of Israeli citizens. We … Continue reading
From Haaretz’s Hebrew coverage of the Sheikh Jarrah protests, we see Ilan Baruch, the diplomat who lately resigned in protest of Netanyahu policies, saying Israeli policies are alienating the country from the world’s good opinion. He was wounded in the … Continue reading
Dear Mr. Douglas, I am an Israeli citizen living in West Jerusalem. I am writing to you two weeks ahead of your scheduled concerts in the Israeli city of Eilat. I am fan of Jazz music and a fan of … Continue reading
A popular colloquial expression in Hebrew regards the futility of “selling ice to an Eskimo”. Perhaps the New York Times’ Nicholas Kristof should take note. In a recent blog entry, Kristof wrote that “Israeli civil society promotes democratic values in Palestinian communities”, … Continue reading
Hello Peter Beinart, You say: " ….I’m not even [asking Israel] to allow full, equal citizenship to Arab Israelis." I think it would be very safe to say that most of the young Sheikh Jarrah activists, whose struggle you have … Continue reading