- Backlash grows against surveillance targeting Muslims: Lawsuit and bills take … 0
- Report from Yemen: The innocent victims of the Obama drone … 0
- ‘Fuck it, I Love Israel’ — Artists 4 Israel bombards … 1
- Daily News and Foxman smear Alice Walker: ‘infected by anti-Semitism,’ … 11
- Slam poet Tahani Salah rips into ADC 2013 audience performing … 0
- Samantha Power’s character reference likens Palestinians to Nazis, deserving defeat 21
- ‘Your cause is our cause,’ Mohammed Assaf tells Palestinian prisoners 12
- New commuter station ad seeks to immunize Israel from racism … 2
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 197
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 99
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 94
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 83
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- Peace Now: New starts on settler homes at a seven-year … 70
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 136
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 132
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 102
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Chris Matthews takes populist stance against another Establishment war on … 52
- Latest DC mantra: The two-state solution is dead, long live … 51
- New commuter station ad seeks to immunize Israel from racism charge http://t.co/HtWBJvo4gw, 28 mins ago
- ‘Your cause is our cause,’ Mohammed Assaf tells Palestinian prisoners http://t.co/NL8bYnhOhv, 34 mins ago
- Daily News & Foxman smear Alice Walker:‘infected by anti-Semitism,’ all but ‘a lunatic shouting anti-Semitic canards’ http://t.co/97PGQN1lED, 35 mins ago
- RT @TheBlahDalia: Israel is DTF. This is hasbara I can get behind as it curbs the procreation of stupid. http://t.co/TA0VFZRax8 via @Mondow…, 1 hour ago
- Backlash grows against surveillance targeting Muslims: Lawsuit and bills take aim at NYPD http://t.co/lG94AGkeFz, 1 hour ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Tough love from Clinton at a ‘left-leaning’ celeb party beats having anything to do with Palestinians (13)
- ‘Fuck it, I Love Israel’ — Artists 4 Israel bombards Ibiza with hasbara condoms (1)
- just: Sorry Max– I had to puke. Now I am back and still speechless. Another yucky Dersh.
- ‘Your cause is our cause,’ Mohammed Assaf tells Palestinian prisoners (12)
- Inanna: Ya Ramzi, our unity is always there, technology and social media is just facilitating the process. Yes, we...
- Inanna: Enass and Annie, thank you again. Now that Enass has kindly translated the song and the judges comments, as...
- kayq: Mohammad Assaf deserves to win. He could do big things for Palestine, and essentially put it on the map. Assaf...
- Daily News and Foxman smear Alice Walker: ‘infected by anti-Semitism,’ all but ‘a lunatic shouting anti-Semitic canards’ (11)
- Hostage: What characterized the civil-rights movement was its strict adherence to the philosophy of nonviolence....
- Singing sensation Mohammed Assaf has given us a ‘national umbrella’ — writes Palestinian political prisoner (17)
- Freija: It is really nice to see this beautiful face with joy and happiness of this Palestinian singer. This changes...
- New commuter station ad seeks to immunize Israel from racism charge (2)
- Elliot: The blue of the Israeli flag bleeds into the whole billboard, including the stars and stripes. Nice...
- Samantha Power’s character reference likens Palestinians to Nazis, deserving defeat (21)
- tree: Oh, and giladg- The American term is “wet behind the ears”, not “water behind the...
- Philip Weiss
- Adam Horowitz
- Today in Palestine
- Annie Robbins
- Alex Kane
- Philip Weiss and Adam Horowitz
- Hamde Abu Rahme
Author Archives: Richard Congress
Part of a longer post on Rachel Maddow’s new book Drift, at Rick Congress’s Politics, Music and Irony blog: Maddow suggests restoring the balance between the executive and the legislative branches of government (take some power from the Presidency and … Continue reading
At his site, Rick Congress notes that many regard the recognition of a Palestinian state on 22 percent of historic Palestine is an unjust solution, then writes: The campaign for the recognition of a Palestinian state is symbolic. But it … Continue reading
Rick Congress at his site: Supporters of the flotilla fall into a trap if they take up the argument mainly on the basis of saying “there is a humanitarian crisis, and the US and Israel are lying about that.” While … Continue reading
From Rick Congress’s discussion of Goldstone’s statement:
Rick Congress posted this on his blog, Politics, Music & Irony. Here is the news item: Army: Palestinian Kills 5 In West Bank Settlement
Rick Congress went to a party last night for Norman Finkelstein’s new Gaza book, This Time We Went Too Far, at a bar on Gansevoort Street in New York. His report: It was really strange. The Griffin is one of … Continue reading