- Mohammed Al-Azza tells Dublin why Aida camp resists occupation 2
- ‘Haaretz’ removes red-baiting headline — ‘I’m not anti-Israel’ — on … 3
- ‘Like the NRA, AIPAC sows fear in the halls of … 8
- Tensions rise on Temple Mount as rightwing Jews seek to … 10
- On Easter, costly Jews – and costly Palestinians 8
- ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing … 25
- Mark Halperin excommunicates Rand Paul, over Israel 49
- Long ago, Bill Buckley and Woody Allen agreed on occupation 8
- Roger Ailes demands NY village official take down ‘Facebook’ post. … 0
- On Easter week, Shaath says millions of Palestinians are denied … 0
- Let God’s people go — and return, too 0
- NY Times profile of Gazan long distance runner reveals reality … 0
- Friedman prepares American Jews for a divorce from zealot Israel 0
- American citizen, translator and student—Mariam Barghouti arrested and detained in … 0
- Palestinian writers bring Gaza’s hardships to American audience 0
- Fear of Arab-Americans in the public square 0
- Haaretz joins Rush Limbaugh and company in trying to link … 185
- Simon Schama’s Israel whitewash 158
- Alterman says BDS is helping Netanyahu 111
- Amid ‘climate of fear’ at Vassar, president comes out against … 104
- Alleged K.C. killer: ‘If Jews can have a state of … 100
- 6 DC heavyweights tell Kerry, Netanyahu in West Bank is … 99
- The Jewish community must not embrace Ayaan Hirsi Ali 97
- ‘There’s a lot of anti-Semitism out there’ — Johansson reviews … 93
- Tensions rise on Temple Mount as rightwing Jews seek to hold Passover rituals there http://t.co/9AbCKTTCIP, 6 hours ago
- Right-wing Israeli official says Israel is the home of all Jews & more news from Mondoweiss - http://t.co/IIJZkS5REa, 13 hours ago
- RT @Ali_Gharib: ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing official http://t.co/rPj17uJLTM // I thought New York was your home, @EliClifton?, Apr 18
- Long ago, Bill Buckley and Woody Allen agreed on occupation http://t.co/iJJGCcrHNp, Apr 18
- ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing official http://t.co/yMgZDiLFRW, Apr 18
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Tensions rise on Temple Mount as rightwing Jews seek to hold Passover rituals there (10)
- ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing official (25)
- piotr: I am not sure if hypocrisy was the issue. The “common sense thinking” 100 years ago was...
- lysias: That was typical British hypocrisy. Britain wanted Jews in Palestine for imperial reasons: to provide a...
- lysias: Jews must need to kvetch Do Israeli Jews kvetch? Hasn’t Israel done its best to suppress Yiddish and...
- Reports of anti-Semitism in Ukraine and Hungary (46)
- lysias: John Kerry, the head of the department in which Victoria Nuland is a high-ranking official.
- Mohammed Al-Azza tells Dublin why Aida camp resists occupation (2)
- just: “He answered that the Israelis want the Palestinian to leave, that they want the land. But he also spoke...
- On Easter, costly Jews – and costly Palestinians (8)
- MHughes976: Yes, indeed. I suppose that any decent prophet, especially in Marc’s view of the term, would make...
- Mark Halperin excommunicates Rand Paul, over Israel (49)
- Scott: Hey, I thought Joy Reid pretty good. And Steele too. But Reid–she closed by saying Paul not popular...
Author Archives: Richard Congress
Let’s slam de Blasio for his pandering at AIPAC. It’s time to put PEP “liberals” (Progressive Except Palestine) feet to the fire. Support for Israeli arrogance and atrocities is declining.
Trying to be a beatnik in late 50′s Indiana, I came of age with an association of atheism with liberal and later, socialist politics; it was the right wing that was religious. Now the neocons are ruining atheism
Part of a longer post on Rachel Maddow’s new book Drift, at Rick Congress’s Politics, Music and Irony blog: Maddow suggests restoring the balance between the executive and the legislative branches of government (take some power from the Presidency and … Continue reading
At his site, Rick Congress notes that many regard the recognition of a Palestinian state on 22 percent of historic Palestine is an unjust solution, then writes: The campaign for the recognition of a Palestinian state is symbolic. But it … Continue reading
Rick Congress at his site: Supporters of the flotilla fall into a trap if they take up the argument mainly on the basis of saying “there is a humanitarian crisis, and the US and Israel are lying about that.” While … Continue reading
From Rick Congress’s discussion of Goldstone’s statement:
Rick Congress posted this on his blog, Politics, Music & Irony. Here is the news item: Army: Palestinian Kills 5 In West Bank Settlement
Rick Congress went to a party last night for Norman Finkelstein’s new Gaza book, This Time We Went Too Far, at a bar on Gansevoort Street in New York. His report: It was really strange. The Griffin is one of … Continue reading