- Remember Mandela’s actions, Kerry urges Palestinians and Israelis 0
- Man of zeal? 0
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as … 6
- NBC features Peres’s support for apartheid as Mandela ‘languished in … 2
- Defying Hillel rules, Swarthmore chapter invites anti-Zionists to come on … 8
- Thousands mourn Wajih Wajdi al-Ramahi, 14, following ‘assassination’ by Israeli … 1
- Netanyahu ducks Mandela memorial 8
- Butler: ASA boycott resolution pressures Israeli and US institutions supporting … 8
- US Senate voted overwhelmingly for sanctions to ‘wake up’ apartheid … 0
- Warpaint and terrorists 0
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 0
- Two months away from home 0
- On the death of Nelson Mandela: a dissenting opinion 0
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 0
- Students support the American Studies Association boycott resolution 0
- Netanyahu tweets red-telephone picture, to show how happy he is … 0
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 126
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 90
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 84
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 65
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex 62
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- RT @MaxBlumenthal: Very insightful comment at @mondoweiss on how Netanyahu's Israel has shaped the reception of Goliath in the US http://t.co/CrUCIGoCFv, 5 mins ago
- RT @MichaelD_Kaplan: Ethnic cleansing in Israel's South. What they don't tell about on Birthright Tours. Jewish establishment falls silent http://t.co/KpvLAISEL4, 26 mins ago
- RT @DanWilliams: South African Jews considered paying themselves for Israel's @Netanyahu to fly in for the Mandela memorial tomorrow - @Channel2News, 27 mins ago
- RT @DanWilliams: Israel's sending parliament speaker @YuliEdelstein as its delegate to the Mandela memorial - by private jet, as commercial flights are full., 27 mins ago
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with .@MaxBlumenthal’s book, as it did with ‘Grapes of Wrath’ http://t.co/k1nnuEfB8m, 1 hour ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical (84)
- Netanyahu ducks Mandela memorial (8)
- seafoid: Netanyahu prolly blew the budget on Pol Pot’s funeral. More to his mindset than Mandela.
- amigo: I think it would be an insult to Nelson Mandela if this Apartheid manager were to be anywhere his sacred...
- hophmi: “Marwan Hasib Ibrahim Barghouti is the next Mandela and Israel is petrified over this” Mandela...
- Defying Hillel rules, Swarthmore chapter invites anti-Zionists to come on in (8)
- Krauss: Good decision. This deeply ingrained fear of freedom of speech is reprehensible and disgusting. This is the...
- Krauss: The answer to your question is found within the paragraph you quoted. Basically, the newspaper says that...
- Rusty Pipes: This bold decision by Swarthmore Hillel’s board could affect its budget, programming and staffing...
- NBC features Peres’s support for apartheid as Mandela ‘languished in damp prison’ (2)
- pabelmont: Peres: ““I never think back. Since I cannot change the past, why should I deal with it?” he said....
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as it did with ‘Grapes of Wrath’ and ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ (6)
- Krauss: At this point I’m more interested in the endgame of people like Abe Foxman. What’s their...
Author Archives: Yossi Gurvitz
The Minister of Defense and the Prime Minister claim the terrorist attack last week came from Gaza. They have yet to provide any proof – and the evidence looks dubious. An unknown group carried out a combined attack from Sinai … Continue reading
In 1990, I was serving as an operations sergeant in the Dir El Balah – a town in the Gaza Strip – in the so-called Civil Administration. On Rosh Hashana of that year, a reservist soldier named Amnon Pomeranz made … Continue reading
Shmuel Sermoneta-Gertel has basically accused me of being a racist, after referring to Avigdor Liberman as a Homo Sovieticus. I contend that claim. The term “Homo Sovieticus” has a very distinct meaning. It refers to someone who accepted basic Soviet … Continue reading