- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 23
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 25
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 52
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 56
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 100
- ‘Visit Palestine’–My personal message to Mayor Bill de Blasio 5
- Caught in an honest moment, Kerry casts doubt on the … 23
- NYC Community Board member calls BDS ‘the face of anti-Semitism’ 12
- John Kerry and David Broza perform for AIPAC 0
- Netanyahu mentions ‘BDS’ 18 times in denouncing movement and its … 0
- National summit to re-assess the special relationship — Friday in … 0
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 0
- Capitalism and its contradictions: From Arizona to Florida to #UCLAdivest 0
- Two Gazans killed by a missile strike, and hundreds mourn 0
- Anti-Defamation League exploits fear of Muslims to undermine anti-gay bill 0
- Reflections of an Iraqi in Palestine 0
- AIPAC reaches out to Christians with morphing Star of David 149
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 113
- ‘NYT’ says East Jerusalem isn’t occupied, and Israel lobby takes … 108
- ‘NYT’ dismisses Wieseltier attack on Judis as tempest-in-a-teapot 99
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 98
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Poll: If two-states collapse, Americans overwhelmingly favor ‘democracy’ 87
- Thousands of Palestinians denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs water conservation pact with Netanyahu http://t.co/uST71IRFuH, 11 hours ago
- On American Zionist Education: An excerpt from ‘The Politics of Teaching Palestine to Americans’ http://t.co/H8rDbZSLTb, 13 hours ago
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight Israeli occupation http://t.co/bfLo27JQcU, 13 hours ago
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream saga revisited http://t.co/qE0TlSctRS, 16 hours ago
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 03/07/2014 - http://t.co/PYrDx7sDJc, 20 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft protest in Jerusalem (100)
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy pact with Netanyahu (23)
- seafoid: It’s fairly biblical in the Jewish Disneyland as well http://www.haaretz.com/news/na tional/1.577014...
- seafoid: Ritzl “The spiral (circularity?) of the US underwriting this violent/militaristic behavior, enabling...
- David Doppler: Did you see Mark Shields on NewsHour today? Laying to our elected officials and what they’ve...
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to another form of bigotry? (115)
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream saga revisited (25)
- seafoid: Note from JeffB to investors www.wtf.il This Weltanschauung contains “forward-looking statements” – that...
- seafoid: Jeff I hope you are planning for the future because it’s not going to be like the past was. American...
- seafoid: “I blame the UN and the Palestinians primarily for prolonging the occupation but I’m perfectly...
Author Archives: Yossi Gurvitz
The Minister of Defense and the Prime Minister claim the terrorist attack last week came from Gaza. They have yet to provide any proof – and the evidence looks dubious. An unknown group carried out a combined attack from Sinai … Continue reading
In 1990, I was serving as an operations sergeant in the Dir El Balah – a town in the Gaza Strip – in the so-called Civil Administration. On Rosh Hashana of that year, a reservist soldier named Amnon Pomeranz made … Continue reading
Shmuel Sermoneta-Gertel has basically accused me of being a racist, after referring to Avigdor Liberman as a Homo Sovieticus. I contend that claim. The term “Homo Sovieticus” has a very distinct meaning. It refers to someone who accepted basic Soviet … Continue reading