- On the death of Nelson Mandela: a dissenting opinion 0
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 0
- Two months away from home 1
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 4
- US Senate voted overwhelmingly for sanctions to ‘wake up’ apartheid … 3
- Warpaint and terrorists 0
- Students support the American Studies Association boycott resolution 2
- Netanyahu tweets red-telephone picture, to show how happy he is … 39
- Like the status quo? Ever wanted to stand on the … 0
- America has changed in the face of Zionism’s frozen grimace 0
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex 0
- Israel approves new town in Negev– no Bedouins need apply 0
- Marked for destruction: Jerusalem neighborhoods brace for large wave of … 0
- Corasanti unknowingly affirms criticism of ‘The Almond Tree’ 0
- Contribute to Mondoweiss end of the year fundraiser and receive … 0
- What Comes Next: Towards a bi-national end-game in Palestine/Israel 0
- Preaching to the choir: reflections on Max Blumenthal’s ‘Goliath’ 337
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 194
- ‘NYT’ article on Palestinian refugees manages to quote Israeli govt … 138
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 120
- AIPAC plays the long game on new Iran sanctions 81
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 58
- The country that cried wolf 58
- .@MalakaMohammed: Two months away from home http://t.co/A79XhkkaSI, 5 mins ago
- At New America Foundation, .@MaxBlumenthal warns Israeli policy is to 'finish 48' http://t.co/mWusGoNJgK, 5 mins ago
- Jonathan Cook offers a dissenting opinion on the death of Nelson Mandela http://t.co/I3mZqBS9kZ, 6 mins ago
- RT @Live_UK_News: @Mondoweiss Pls RT Nelson Mandela wanted freedom for the Palestinians. Let's keep his hope alive.... http://t.co/i9yZp3SaHo, 41 mins ago
- Warpaint and terrorists http://t.co/j3LsFzmFSQ, 45 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Two months away from home (1)
- Annie Robbins: Today’s and yesterday’s politics knows no cleverer game than to feed on the fears of ordinary people,...
- Schumer says it’s a ‘mistake’ for Kerry to criticize settlements (22)
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical (4)
- seafoid: Peres and Rabin also got Nobel prizes. Such a waste.
- US Senate voted overwhelmingly for sanctions to ‘wake up’ apartheid South Africa (3)
- richb: The fight over sanctions expose the fact that Christian Zionists are motivated by race and not religion. Note...
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex (38)
- Walid: “Please tell me which states in the Middle East offered civil liberties to their citizens...
- Woody Tanaka: “But if you insist on living together or a have civil marriage, ” There is no civil...
- Annie Robbins: thanks for the explanation asherpat. if a couple wants to be registered as married in accordance with...
- The Almond Tree: A peace proposal (13)
- Annie Robbins: why did they not block the passage for the kid there? they had an enclosed courtyard where the rose...
- Two months away from home (1)
Tag Archives: Pinkwashing
In a dialogue with OUT’s editors, novelist Schulman establishes that the magazine got assistance from the Israeli Ministry of Tourism for an issue it is preparing on gay life there. Schulman says Israel is exploiting the hard won gains of its LGBT movement to falsely brand itself to the world as “progressive.”
Belligerent powers in the west are pinkwashing their actions, in a bath of lifestyle liberalism