- Students post eviction notices at U of Michigan dorms, draw … 2
- Mockupation Israel: IDF trains in Ashkelon playground because it ‘looks … 0
- Israeli government kills plan to uproot Bedouin 5
- Brandeis profs take side of ‘courageous’ Al Quds president, against … 2
- Swarthmore Hillel should invite Blumenthal and Abulhawa into the schoolhouse … 3
- Bill Keller says neocons are warmongers who trust Netanyahu more … 7
- From the Royal Albert Concert Hall to an Israeli Dungeon: … 15
- After attending Mandela’s memorial, Knesset member’s blood rejected in gov’t … 34
- Remember Mandela’s actions, Kerry urges Palestinians and Israelis 0
- Man of zeal? 0
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as … 0
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! 0
- Kerry threatens to delay Palestinian prisoner release if PA refuses … 0
- On Human Rights Day, stop the blank check to Israel 0
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 0
- Honor Mandela by viewing Palestine with the same moral clarity … 0
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 145
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 128
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela 118
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 88
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 87
- Man of zeal? 85
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 83
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Israeli government kills plan to uproot Bedouin #NaqabVictory http://t.co/n7ALf9quoh, 8 mins ago
- Students post eviction notices at U of Michigan dorms, draw attention to Palestinian plight http://t.co/MoMEQRP3xv, 30 mins ago
- Mockupation Israel: IDF trains in Ashkelon playground because it ‘looks like Gaza’ http://t.co/OOmLqIQHfW, 44 mins ago
- Epic Israel Headline Fail at the NY Times http://t.co/bRgWwFlODS, 2 hours ago
- Now that Prawer Plan has been scrapped, what comes next? The next plan to solve the “Bedouin problem” could be worse http://t.co/n7ALf9quoh, 2 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Students post eviction notices at U of Michigan dorms, draw attention to Palestinian plight (2)
- Israeli government kills plan to uproot Bedouin (5)
- Pamela Olson: They right-wing MKs are trying to scrap it — TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE UNFAIR FOR THE BEDOUIN. Nice...
- Justpassingby: Wrong, Israel will just do it later, in the future, like settlements.
- xanadou: On the one hand I want to believe that the Israelis are capable of rational thought and of accepting that...
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as it did with ‘Grapes of Wrath’ and ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ (65)
- Hostage: Please explain how ethnic cleansing can be the very first act of a “fundamentally good country” and how...
- Swarthmore Hillel should invite Blumenthal and Abulhawa into the schoolhouse door (3)
- Citizen: Here’s part two of the Abulhawa vs. Dershowitz debate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QKHRnKOxenY:
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela (119)
- JeffB: @Shmuel – How did you get to 1948, ’53, 54′, 56? The time-frame we were discussing was “Ben-Gurion’s...
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the Jordan Valley (145)
- Hostage: nd moreover here is where the support of a foreign army comes in. The Palestinians can’t win a hard fought...
- Bill Keller says neocons are warmongers who trust Netanyahu more than Obama (7)
- doug: One of the more disturbing shifts I’ve seen in this discussion is the idea that, should the P5+1 /Iran...
Tag Archives: Second Intifadah
From the Zionist Organization of America dinner, in which neocon Bill Kristol rubs shoulders with liberal Democrat Congressman Anthony Weiner, no problemo. Brackets  are ZOA’s: French Senator Jean-Pierre Plancade was honored with the Cherna & Irving Moskowitz Award for … Continue reading
An important new paper in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences uses statistical data on violent attacks during the Second Intifadah to show that violence breeds violence in Israel and Palestine. It reminds me of Ari Fleischer’s boast … Continue reading