- New York Times silences Israel’s Palestinian citizens on Gaza war 0
- Israeli embassy puts Mona Lisa in a hijab — ‘Israel … 23
- 9 things the American media isn’t telling you about Israel/Palestine 6
- Video: Frantic scenes during Qalandia demonstration as wounded are rushed … 0
- ‘Tomorrow there’s no school in Gaza, they don’t have any … 2
- How many would be alive today if Obama had not … 43
- Gaza– and ‘Guernica’ 31
- Attacks on demonstrators in Rome 29
- Horrifying details continue to emerge of massacre in Khuza’a 0
- 10,000 march on Qalandia in solidarity with Gaza 0
- Hamas mimics Hezbollah tactics, and no one will have stability … 0
- How Israel militarized social media 0
- Jews Say: End the War on Gaza — No Aid to … 0
- U.S. casts lonely vote against establishing war crimes inquiry in … 0
- In photos: Over 1,000 New Yorkers protest Israel’s attack on … 0
- NY Times reports source of UNRWA school attack is unclear … 0
- Massacre in Gaza: At least 60 killed in Shuja’iyeh, over … 363
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 245
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 240
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 237
- Hamas mimics Hezbollah tactics, and no one will have stability … 152
- Claim that Hamas killed 3 teens is turning out to … 144
- Kerry is off the Israel bandwagon 139
- Israel is in a pickle 138
- RT @DanWilliams: Expanded ground sweep? @IDFSpokesperson says text-messaged warnings to civilians in Shejaia, Zeitoun and east Jabaliya to evacuate westward., 4 mins ago
- RT @ChemiShalev: Channel 10: IDF warning residents in hitherto unattacked central and northern Gaza to leave their homes and seek shelter, 5 mins ago
- RT @SMPalestine: Journalists and eye witnesses report drones. Photos reveal explosion too large to be from Hamas rocket. No rocket smoke trail either., 7 mins ago
- RT @nbcwashington: UPDATE: IDF says air strike that hit near Gaza hospital not Israeli; NBC News journalist witnessing the bombing said it was Israeli drone., 7 mins ago
- RT @jvplive: As @JVPSeattle blockades @Boeing, NYC Jews protest #Gaza assault at @Conf_of_Pres! #BDSBoeing #IfNotNow http://t.co/tOUiwhS4Ml, 14 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
- talknic: @Jon66 … does a double down on stupid “Is it identified so that you know it’s a military...
- just: “And most of all, you’ll be completely safe from persecution.” Not if you disagree with the...
- talknic: @Jon66 does Habara stupid so well! IDF have their headquarters in empty isolated fields? WOW!!! I wonder if...
- Controversial, illegal, and documented: Israeli military strategies in Gaza (40)
- ritzl: @DaBakr: A) Nonsense. B) Complete nonsense. C) What are the tunnels “there for?” You know, skip...
- Dr. Kristol’s curriculum: US ‘special responsibilities’ include ‘ancient longings’ of Jewish nationalists (19)
- Mooser: “Zionism has opened the door wide for the reemergence of white ethnic and Christian religious...
- Breaking: Israel shelling hospital in Beit Hanoun, injured Palestinians and internationals trapped inside (6)
- ‘Israel is wrong by any moral standard’ — Robinson says, as US media pile up (47)
- Sumud: I thought the UN didn’t know the origins of the rockets but you say “the UN has repeatedly...
- NY Times reports source of UNRWA school attack is unclear even though Israel said they did it (35)
- Which crowded cities can you fire into? (50)
Author Archives: Bekah Wolf
Jewish-Israeli pro-Palestinian activists are being attacked on the streets and in the cafes of downtown Tel Aviv. Bekah Wolf interviews one who was assaulted and hospitalized and who says the level of violence directed at left-wingers is unprecedented.
Bekah Wolf describes the day New York Times Jerusalem bureau chief Jodi Rudoren visited her home in the West Bank village of Beit Ommar. Wolf says Rudoren’s reporting misrepresents what she knows the reporter witnessed in the village, and is evidence of an agenda — to intentionally obscure the harsh realities of life under an occupying regime. Above is video of an incident in Beit Ommar that Rudoren reported on, although she left out most the story.
Bekah Wolf recounts her experience in the “Our Land” Facebook group and her encounters with Greta Berlin dealing with anti-Semitism and bigotry. She writes: “While I am personally disappointed in Greta the stakes here are much higher than one person’s lack of judgement. This moment is a challenge to the Palestine solidarity movement and for us to define the movement we want to be, and the rhetoric and ideas we are willing to embrace.”