- Interview with Roger Waters: ‘It’s a duty for artists to … 0
- Israeli military attacks Palestinian commemorations of Nelson Mandela 0
- The high cost of Israel’s water policies 2
- Jewish establishment stays silent on Israeli plan to forcibly displace … 3
- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then 5
- Marwan Barghouthi on Mandela: ‘Our freedom seems possible because you … 2
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa 9
- In 1990 ‘Nightline’ town hall, Jewish leaders call Mandela ‘hypocritical’ … 19
- Because Israel mocks the peace process, we need BDS, ‘Salon’ … 0
- Infographic: 20 Years of talks Keep Palestinians occupied — with … 0
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine 0
- Schumer says it’s a ‘mistake’ for Kerry to criticize settlements 0
- Students support the American Studies Association boycott resolution 0
- Netanyahu tweets red-telephone picture, to show how happy he is … 0
- The Almond Tree: A peace proposal 0
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 0
- Preaching to the choir: reflections on Max Blumenthal’s ‘Goliath’ 337
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- ‘NYT’ article on Palestinian refugees manages to quote Israeli govt … 138
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 126
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 62
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 58
- Eric Alterman’s ‘I Hate Max Blumenthal’ Handbook 57
- RT @DCIPalestine: Follow @DCIPalestine for news, updates & features on children's rights in the Occupied Palestinian Territory http://t.co/CqfomCF8im, 36 mins ago
- Roger Waters on .@MaxBlumenthal's 'Goliath': "It’s a chilling read. It’s extremely well written in my view." http://t.co/LrzsOEqGv8, 37 mins ago
- Interview with Roger Waters: 'It's a duty for artists to speak out' http://t.co/LrzsOEqGv8, 38 mins ago
- LEAST SURPRISING HEADLINE EVER --> Israeli military attacks Palestinian commemorations of Nelson Mandela http://t.co/kNVZ5Du0BS, 1 hour ago
- Israeli military attacks Palestinian commemorations of Nelson #Mandela http://t.co/kNVZ5Du0BS, 1 hour ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- The high cost of Israel’s water policies (2)
- Jewish establishment stays silent on Israeli plan to forcibly displace Bedouins (3)
- Hostage: P.S. The Day of Rage demonstrations have caused the usual hard liners to reconsider the portions of the...
- Hostage: the Prawer Plan, the Israeli government’s initiative to uproot tens of thousands of Bedouin Arabs, relocate...
- seafoid: Another generation, another lost cohort of Jewish ‘leaders’. Very hard to change a system that...
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical (28)
- NickJOCW: Mathew, I have a hunch you are on target with Iran being first on Obama’s long-term plan but Iran...
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex (55)
- Walid: TGIA, if the one in Jazeera, in happened in the Kurdish-controlled part of Syria that appears to be on its...
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa (9)
- Walid: Another small piece from the same link: “… White South Africa and Israel painted themselves as...
- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then (5)
- seafoid: Mandela was cool. I can imagine him looking down on Israel now singing the Stone Roses to Peres....
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is to ‘finish 48′ (27)
- Ecru: @ Yonah Oh I am SO glad you posted this. SO very very glad. Thankyou ever so. I can then take it that from...
Author Archives: Cornell Students for Justice in Palestine
An open letter from Students for Justice in Palestine chapters in support of the American Studies Association boycott resolution.
Students for Justice in Palestine groups are mobilizing across the country to fight the government’s case against a long-time Palestinian-American activist. Cornell’s group says that the “attempt to criminalize and dehumanize Odeh is part of a much larger effort by the United States and Israel to label political activists as terrorists in order to repress their efforts to resist racism and imperialism.”
“Notes on Palestine/Israel” is an annual publication put out by Cornell Students for Justice in Palestine. As campus Palestine activists, we are often accused of being unwilling and unable to “dialogue” reasonably with our Zionist counterparts so we open this volume of “Notes” with our analysis of the problems of engaging in such empty and token calls to dialogue. Dialogue in our view is not just mere claim and denial but an actual critical engagement with real political questions. With that in mind, we offer this volume of “Notes” as our dialogue.
A publication produced by the Cornell chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine on Cornell’s connections to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.