- ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing … 13
- Mark Halperin excommunicates Rand Paul, over Israel 46
- Long ago, Bill Buckley and Woody Allen agreed on occupation 8
- ‘NYT’ abided by Israeli gag order even as ‘EI’ scooped … 27
- Reports of anti-Semitism in Ukraine and Hungary 40
- The Book of Exodus and the Book of Palestine 11
- Palestinian youth say the talks with Israel are futile 51
- Stephen Walt: publishing ‘Israel lobby’ ended any thought of serving … 68
- Fear of Arab-Americans in the public square 0
- Handling holy hypocrisy at holiday season 0
- Palestinian writers bring Gaza’s hardships to American audience 0
- On Easter week, Shaath says millions of Palestinians are denied … 0
- Let God’s people go — and return, too 0
- Roger Ailes demands NY village official take down ‘Facebook’ post. … 0
- Palestinians can have an embassy in Jerusalem, but God forbid … 0
- Alterman says BDS is helping Netanyahu 0
- Haaretz joins Rush Limbaugh and company in trying to link … 185
- Simon Schama’s Israel whitewash 158
- Alterman says BDS is helping Netanyahu 111
- 66 years ago today 42 members of my family were … 107
- Amid ‘climate of fear’ at Vassar, president comes out against … 104
- Alleged K.C. killer: ‘If Jews can have a state of … 100
- 6 DC heavyweights tell Kerry, Netanyahu in West Bank is … 99
- The Jewish community must not embrace Ayaan Hirsi Ali 97
- Right-wing Israeli official says Israel is the home of all Jews & more news from Mondoweiss - http://t.co/IIJZkS5REa, 2 hours ago
- RT @Ali_Gharib: ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing official http://t.co/rPj17uJLTM // I thought New York was your home, @EliClifton?, 18 hours ago
- Long ago, Bill Buckley and Woody Allen agreed on occupation http://t.co/iJJGCcrHNp, 21 hours ago
- ‘Israel is the home of all Jews,’ declares a right-wing official http://t.co/yMgZDiLFRW, 21 hours ago
- Reports of anti-Semitism in Ukraine and Hungary http://t.co/B8f815HzG0, 22 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Reports of anti-Semitism in Ukraine and Hungary (40)
- Palestinian youth say the talks with Israel are futile (51)
- Mark Halperin excommunicates Rand Paul, over Israel (46)
- talknic: @ DaBakr “so much concern for 100s of 1000s of the Syrian war victims I can feel oozing from your...
- quercus: DaBakr. I’ll bet you lose lots of sleep over those 100s of 1000s of Syrians who have died in a civil...
- ritzl: Yep. And don’t forget the Democratic platform vote on Jerusalem in 2012: http://youtu.be/63h_v6uf0Ao...
- The Book of Exodus and the Book of Palestine (11)
- LeaNder: May I offer you a mental bridge, Libra? To get over the passages that trigger your revolt? Quite possibly...
- Resurrecting Passover? (34)
- talknic: @ jon s “Let’s not lose sight of the central theme of Passover, which is to remember …”...
- ‘NYT’ abided by Israeli gag order even as ‘EI’ scooped it repeatedly (27)
- LeaNder: Ok, get it. Hostage, huge thanks by the way for one of your recent sources. John B. Quigley, Palestine is a...
Author Archives: Cornell Students for Justice in Palestine
Over the past year, as a result of a fraught military escalation, Yarmouk has become a charnel house, the overwhelming majority of its people in flight, while the remaining few die of starvation. We cannot accept this. No one has the right to deny another food, or to use food as a weapon of war. For that reason, Cornell Students for Justice in Palestine stands with the remaining few Palestinians in Yarmouk. We ask that the government coordinate with the United Nations or other capable and non-compromised agencies to ensure that the people of Yarmouk can eat. We demand that the armed groups respect its neutrality and leave the camp immediately. And we insist that the Palestinian refugees in Syria be allowed home to Palestine.
An open letter from Students for Justice in Palestine chapters in support of the American Studies Association boycott resolution.
Students for Justice in Palestine groups are mobilizing across the country to fight the government’s case against a long-time Palestinian-American activist. Cornell’s group says that the “attempt to criminalize and dehumanize Odeh is part of a much larger effort by the United States and Israel to label political activists as terrorists in order to repress their efforts to resist racism and imperialism.”
“Notes on Palestine/Israel” is an annual publication put out by Cornell Students for Justice in Palestine. As campus Palestine activists, we are often accused of being unwilling and unable to “dialogue” reasonably with our Zionist counterparts so we open this volume of “Notes” with our analysis of the problems of engaging in such empty and token calls to dialogue. Dialogue in our view is not just mere claim and denial but an actual critical engagement with real political questions. With that in mind, we offer this volume of “Notes” as our dialogue.
A publication produced by the Cornell chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine on Cornell’s connections to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.