- Film Review — ‘Al Helm: Martin Luther King in Palestine’ 0
- South African activists post pro-Palestine banners at Mandela memorial 0
- Protesters ask Target to drop Israeli settlement product SodaStream 0
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 27
- ‘They’re not being kind to the brothers’ (Why Keith Richards … 6
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela 15
- Despite being hard up for cash, Netanyahu (sorta) makes an … 2
- Mandela and the responsibility of activism 8
- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then 0
- Marwan Barghouthi on Mandela: ‘Our freedom seems possible because you … 0
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa 0
- Jewish establishment stays silent on Israeli plan to forcibly displace … 0
- The high cost of Israel’s water policies 0
- Interview with Roger Waters: ‘It’s a duty for artists to … 0
- Israeli military attacks Palestinian commemorations of Nelson Mandela 0
- In 1990 ‘Nightline’ town hall, Jewish leaders call Mandela ‘hypocritical’ … 0
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 127
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 114
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 86
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 65
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! 64
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 62
- RT @palestinefilm: Ashrawi urges NBC to halt drama series set in East Jerusalem | Maan News Agency http://t.co/2dALLUUJjA, 5 mins ago
- RT @adanielroth: Billel? Hillel Cool? Hillel Zero? Crystal Hillel? Hillel St. Blues? #NewNamesForSwarthmoreHillel @alexbkane @Mondoweiss @simonerzim, 11 mins ago
- RT @alexbkane: Hillel CEO: "‘Anti-Zionists’ will not be permitted to speak using the Hillel name" http://t.co/5TWPu9xmT7 via @simonerzim, 16 mins ago
- South African activists post pro-Palestine banners at Mandela memorial http://t.co/oFAQ1t0XIM, 22 mins ago
- RT @ammounii: Hillel CEO: “Let me be very clear – ‘anti-Zionists’ will not be permitted to speak using the Hillel name" http://t.co/cZNV4kzqxR, 26 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are hurting Obama on Iran deal (27)
- Kerry threatens to delay Palestinian prisoner release if PA refuses US/Israel demands (26)
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state institutions’ and ‘transition’ (62)
- Hostage: Kerry, “The only way to secure Israel’s long-term future and security will be achieved through direct...
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela (15)
- JeffB: @Marc B: The Zionist Gandhi: David Ben-Gurion. He led the world to accept the fact that Jews like other...
- seafoid: The Zionist Gandhi was killed by the PFLP. He was an advocate of ethnic cleansing.
- Shmuel: yeah, and who ‘was’ the Zionist Gandhi? Overheard one evening at a British officers’ mess: Palestine?!...
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the Jordan Valley (114)
- Hostage: When proven wrong The only thing you’ve proven is that you can post a bunch stupid of rants. You...
- Defying Hillel rules, Swarthmore chapter invites anti-Zionists to come on in (26)
- dottified: UPDATE: Eric Fingerhut, CEO of Hillel International, responds! http://www.jta.org/2013/12/...
Author Archives: David Green
David Green comments on The New York Times’ obituary of the deservedly esteemed historian Peter Novick, author of The Holocaust in American Life, who died on February 17th.
A recent agreement between the Ben Gurion University of the Negev in Beersheba and the University of Illinois at Chicago illustrates how the Israel Lobby operates in state government in general and in public higher education in Illinois.
One way to approach Noam Chomsky’s views on Israel, the power of the Lobby, and U.S. foreign policy would be to more carefully and specifically define him as a “materialist” in relation to both his linguistics and his politics. Yes, … Continue reading
Our political culture has become more civilized, but also more sophisticated in its use of demonization. While overt hatred is no longer generally acceptable, it can be rationalized if it is clearly couched in allegations that assert the racism of … Continue reading