- United Methodist General Board of Church & Society issues call … 1
- ‘NPR’ denies the Nakba 4
- Northeastern University SJP chapter suspended as members are subjected to … 8
- Six Palestinians killed in 24 hours by Israeli forces 9
- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will … 18
- Zirin challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer … 28
- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism 26
- Israel is now attempting to ‘de-Arabize’ Palestinian Christians, but in … 31
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 0
- Thousands denied water in Jerusalem as California Gov signs energy … 0
- A model factory for a colonialism in trouble: the SodaStream … 0
- 2013 was record year in new settlement construction, and 2014 … 0
- On John Judis’s ‘Genesis,’ and its critics 0
- Conservatives for Palestine 0
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 0
- ‘Apartheid on the Hill’: Students transform Tufts campus to highlight … 0
- ‘Daily Beast’ labels Abbas ‘stubborn’ for refusing to recognize Israel … 141
- Anti-anti-semitism: How did a movement against bigotry lend itself to … 119
- ‘Netanyahu is a Nazi’: Scenes from an Orthodox anti-military draft … 114
- Robert Caro, Nakba-denier 93
- Obama warns Israel about delegitimization, and Oren suggests annexation 93
- Dateline, Ukraine: How the State Department ‘midwives’ democracy 92
- Pelosi calls Israel’s creation ‘the most spectacular political achievement of … 91
- Poll: If two-states collapse, Americans overwhelmingly favor ‘democracy’ 89
- .@presidentaoun folds under pressure from long-running pro-Israel crusade against Northeastern SJP http://t.co/mcdbIAyNoV, 32 mins ago
- RT @AliAbunimah: I condemn @presidentaoun’s police repression, censorship of @Northeastern students advocating for Palestinian rights http://t.co/tojE1bipST, 39 mins ago
- RT @MichaelLevin11: Jewish student at Northeastern U receives death threats ostensibly because of Palestine solidarity work http://t.co/Kh8oFtFVFJ via @intifada, 44 mins ago
- RT @USACBI: URGENT ACTION! @NortheasternSJP BANNED on campus, students face charges. Stop this attack! Call, email, sign here: http://t.co/feLSwxyD08, 45 mins ago
- RT @TheDersh: I just learned @AliAbunimah has invaded Newark while @DavidSheen is in NYC. If @MaxBlumenthal were in CT, there'd be a tri-state Caliphate., 45 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘NPR’ denies the Nakba (4)
- Les: Let us not forget Seigel’s hosting one of Israel’s most prominent racists, Avigdor Lieberman. NPR...
- Woody Tanaka: I suspect you’re right. One of the defining features of the zionist pathology is the fact that...
- Cliff: Old yuppie well-fed Zionist [...] ignores impact of Nakba in creating a Jewish majority? That is definitely...
- Zirin challenges sportswriters to report Israeli violence against Palestinian soccer players (28)
- United Methodist General Board of Church & Society issues call to boycott SodaStream (1)
- American: This is good. But I wish they would expand the boycott to other Isr products as well. There is a site...
- J Street cheerleading for Kerry features Congressman warning Palestinians will demand the vote if two states fails (18)
- Michael Ratner’s journey away from Zionism (26)
- piotr: “Imperial Ambition” versus “Neoconservative hubris”? My first thoughts were exactly that: what is the...
- US Homeland Security investigates Israeli arms deal to Iran (30)
- Citizen: @ bilal a It’s now 2 days since your comment; I found no major or even semi-major media or press...
- ‘NPR’ denies the Nakba (4)
Author Archives: Elsa Rassbach
Palestinians mark ‘Land Day’ on March 30th to commemorate the first widespread struggle of Palestinian citizens of Israeli against land confiscation and the Israeli policy of Judaization. Elsa Rassbach interviews Haneen Zoabi to discuss the enduring legacy of Land Day and issues currently facing Palestinian citizens of Israel.
Elsa Rassbach interviews Dr. Mustafa Bargouti on the Global March to Jerusalem, which coincides with Land Day on March 30th–a commemoration of the 1976 general strike against the Israeli confiscation of Palestinian land.