- Horrifying details continue to emerge of massacre in Khuza’a 26
- Hamas mimics Hezbollah tactics, and no one will have stability … 64
- How Israel militarized social media 9
- U.S. casts lonely vote against establishing war crimes inquiry in … 53
- Jews Say: End the War on Gaza — No Aid to … 9
- Gaza massacre is generating ideological crisis in American Zionists 64
- Avishai says we misrepresented his views 48
- Israeli forces shell UN school where displaced Palestinians gathered, killing … 122
- Heathcote Williams: ‘An Old Man and a Young Man in … 0
- CNN headline: “100 people killed today in Israel, Gaza fighting” 0
- Lacking bomb shelters, Israel’s Bedouins advised to ‘protect themselves by … 0
- The other side of history 0
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 0
- Democrat Eliot Engel appears at pro-Israel rally featuring anti-Muslim activist … 0
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 0
- Netanyahu’s latest ‘cartoon evidence’: racist image identifying Muslims with terror 0
- Massacre in Gaza: At least 60 killed in Shuja’iyeh, over … 363
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year … 245
- Finally, Israel is alienating the US mainstream media 237
- In Photos: Worldwide protest against Israeli attack on Gaza (Updated) 217
- ‘We are moving from Iron Dome to an iron fist’: … 216
- Israeli strike kills four Palestinian children playing soccer on Gaza … 193
- Israel is in a pickle 138
- Renouncing my Israeli citizenship 127
- RT @BayoumiMoustafa: Never noticed until tonight how much the lights falling on this Brooklyn block produce a keffiyeh. #Palestine http://t.co/pncYG7iDRw, 13 mins ago
- RT @Belalmd12: Today (Friday) inshAllah I'm going live on @democracynow 12.00 GMT, will be live streamed here too! > http://t.co/YLk3fe5fEn, 13 mins ago
- RT @ProfessorKumar: Madeline Albright who thought that the deaths of 500k Iraqi children was "worth it" says Israel has gone too far http://t.co/xFscdy88To, 16 mins ago
- RT @e_intifada: Is this the beginning of 3rd intifada? @Remroum @ThisIsGaZa Raw AP footage of West Bank Clashes: http://t.co/yWfQ0RQyfN, 46 mins ago
- RT @MMVickery: #Ramallah hospital is full to capacity. Many protesters shot in the legs, two people confirmed dead, but reports that four have died., 50 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year truce (124)
- Shingo: Hamas must think Israelis are stupid by offering Israel a hudna that it will readily break when its strong...
- seafoid: It’s interesting to read Israel’s attitude before they started the offensive...
- talknic: If UNRWA handed them to Hamas where’s the problem? Hamas is the authority. Hamas is permitted to be...
- Arab reporters come under attack from Israelis (86)
- seafoid: Mr Danny Danon of Likud says of the FAA’s decision to ban incoming American flights...
- Walid: “Is there any word on whether or not HB intends to get involved?” dbroncos, not a word other than...
- Walid: “Walid I thought Dahlan was living in UAE? Did he relocate?” My mistake, Sumud, I have my...
- The fascists wanted to murder us: An eyewitness account of Haifa’s anti-war protest (21)
- Shingo: Where were you when they built the Dimona facility and then lied to the world about its existence. You’re...
- ‘Telegenically Dead’: Israel’s crumbling media war (57)
- seafoid: Lucy Aharish is a Palestinian TV anchor on Israeli TV http://www.haaretz.com/news...
- Naomi Wolf walked out of synagogue when they had nothing to say about Gaza massacre (54)
- The deafening silence around the Hamas proposal for a 10-year truce (124)
Author Archives: Hamde Abu Rahme
Hamde Abu Rahme sent us the following photos yesterday: Over 100 people demonstrated today in the West Bank city of Ramallah against the brutal attack by the state of Israel, in Gaza. Demonstrations like this one are a daily occurrence … Continue reading
Bil’in father prevented from visiting 5-year-old son in Israeli hospital because of activism against settlements
Haitham al Khatib (inset above) lives in Bi’lin and films the Israeli military’s frequent incursions into the West Bank village. The Israeli government is currently barring him from visiting his five-year-old son Carmi (left above) in an Israeli hospital because they say al Khatib is “a threat to the state of Israel.”
Bil’in demonstration against wall has taken place every Friday for seven years and more
Dozens of people suffered asphyxia in the weekly march organized by the Popular Committee Against the Wall and Settlements in Bil’in as part of the activities in support of the Palestinian leadership and people in their demand to recognize the … Continue reading
Two children were taken to hospital after the latest army invasion in Bil’in, a village in the occupied Palestinian territories. At midday on April 28, the Israeli army entered Bil’in. Three military jeeps came through the Western gate in the … Continue reading
On the second anniversary of the martyrdom of Bassem Abu Rahma and within the activities of the International Conference on Popular Resistance, Bil’in renews the covenant of the martyrs to continue the struggle until they achieve independence. One citizen of … Continue reading
I will start my story from where I have lived my whole life, along with my fellow Palestinians living under the Israeli occupation. This greatly influenced my career choice of becoming a journalist. Bil’in is a small Palestinian village located … Continue reading
The Israeli occupation forces stormed the village of Bil’in early this morning. The Israeli forces of army and police occupation stormed the village of Bil’in at 1:30 a.m., raiding the houses of Ali Ibrahim Bornat and Khames Abo Rahma. They … Continue reading
A resident of Bil’in was wounded and dozens of residents, peace activists, and individuals wishing to show solidarity suffered severe teargas inhalation today. This was due to extensive tear gas use in clashes resulting from the Israeli occupation forces suppression … Continue reading
Bil’in village has continued the struggle of resistance against the occupation. At today’s demonstration, three people were wounded, in addition to dozens more people choking on tear gas. The Popular Committee Against the Wall in Bil’in organized today’s demonstration. The … Continue reading
In the week after the killing of Jawaher Abu Rahma by Israeli military forces, Bil’in village has continued the struggle of resistance against the occupation. At today’s demonstration, three persons were wounded, in addition to dozens of more cases of … Continue reading
To mark the International Week of Solidarity with the Palestinian people and the Christmas holiday the people of Bil’in remember their martyrs, prisoners and wounded and vow to continue their struggle against the occupation with the aim of establishing an … Continue reading
Today dozens of people were injured as a result of inhaling the tear gas due to the clashes that took place in the village of Bil’in. Many people from Bil’in village joined this march along with the peace activists and … Continue reading
This Friday’s demonstration took place as a protest against the Wall, the settlements, and the Israeli practices of occupation, deportation and exclusion. A large group marched after Friday prayers from the center of the village toward the target areas of … Continue reading
Israeli forces stormed the village of Bil’in in a night raid. Four soldiers raided the home of Adeeb Abu Rahma, one of the prominent organizers of the non-violent demonstrations against the Wall. Adeeb Abu Rahma has been imprisoned by Israel … Continue reading
Today one citizen was wounded and dozens suffered tear gas inhalation due to clashes that took place in the West Bank village of Bil’in. Peace activists and international supporters marched alongside village residents in the weekly demonstration against the wall … Continue reading
The following is an update to a story we posted yesterday: Today, November 10th, the village of Bi’lin was raided again. The Israeli Army entered at around 8 pm for the second time today. In the morning, at around 3.00 … Continue reading
Today, November 9 at about 3:00 in the morning, the Israeli army entered the village of Bil’in. About 50 soldiers entered the village by jeep and foot. When they arrived at the two targeted houses, they ran and took positions … Continue reading