- Church of Scotland’s revised ‘Promised Land’ report has softer edges … 13
- Guatemalan genocide got assist from US, Christian Right, and Israel 15
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 35
- Exile and the prophetic: No dissenter is an island 2
- Islamophobia is as widespread and acceptable as anti-Semitism used to … 13
- Demonizing Mandy Patinkin is a tough sell 24
- ‘If I had to choose between the wealth of the … 15
- Rightwing Israeli group gets tax-deductible funds from US foundation 7
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 674
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 311
- Dershowitz calls Hawking an ‘ignoramus,’ a ‘lemming,’ and likely an … 202
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 149
- Glenn Greenwald brings facts and reason to ‘Real Time’, ruins … 145
- San Francisco bus ads condemn Israeli apartheid: backlash begins 120
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 101
- Washington state bus-ad campaign dares to state: ‘Equal rights for … 100
- US Jews are so ‘polarized’ over Israel they can’t talk … 160
- Dershowitz calls Hawking an ‘ignoramus,’ a ‘lemming,’ and likely an … 149
- Glenn Greenwald brings facts and reason to ‘Real Time’, ruins … 88
- Israeli right-wing flys off the deep end following Hawking boycott 78
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 75
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 69
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 62
- Church of Scotland backs away from boycott call in the … 62
- Church of Scotland’s revised ‘Promised Land’ report has softer edges but thrust is unchanged http://t.co/FCgbAw9vEO, 7 hours ago
- Exile and the prophetic: No dissenter is an island http://t.co/vnbRO0AgjV, 13 hours ago
- Islamophobia is as widespread and acceptable as anti-Semitism used to be http://t.co/j9GvEIOYqI, 13 hours ago
- Guatemalan genocide got assist from US, Christian Right, and Israel http://t.co/oJT9HsoQcD, 13 hours ago
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack http://t.co/G5N0uJqOwT, 13 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani (49)
- Guatemalan genocide got assist from US, Christian Right, and Israel (15)
- Donald: I haven’t looked it up, but I think some neocons in the US attacked Jacobo Timmerman when he...
- Donald: “You are considerably understating the support Israel gave to Rios Montt.” Sigh. I wrote a very...
- Sumud: How to spot a ‘liberal zionist’ in a car. Blinker to the left, when time to move, turn to the right. Very...
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack (35)
- Annie Robbins: hadn’t heard of it till now. how come you didn’t email us yesterday? this is dated the...
- Citizen: Barbara Boxer voted against both wars on Iraq. She was also anti-war during Vietnam Era, before her...
- Annie Robbins: wow MY ASSUMPTION IS that Isakson, Chambliss and AIPAC (and/or possibly the Israel Project) made a...
- Church of Scotland’s revised ‘Promised Land’ report has softer edges but thrust is unchanged (13)
Our WritersMore Writers
Author Archives: James North and Philip Weiss
Mondoweiss received many entries for its New Yorker parody fiction contest. Here are 25 finalists. Pretty funny!
The New Yorker published a story saying Palestinians beg Israelis to shoot them to gain world sympathy. We try and outdo the New Yorker in its own genre
The New Yorker recycled Israeli propaganda about Palestinian killings in a piece of fiction. We try and outdo them with a New Yorker fiction parody contest!
Yesterday we reached a milestone: Richard Witty made his 10,000th comment on this site. Since July 30, 2009, when our counting system went into effect, Witty has averaged 13.7 comments a day.
Joan Walsh, on Hardball two nights back: “The choice issue is a very tough issue, especially for those of us raised Catholic.” Thank you Joan Walsh.
The other day Steve Clemons of the liberal New America Foundation helped organize an important letter calling on Obama to condemn the settlements in the Security Council; and loose cannon Jennifer Rubin of the Washington Post promptly derided him as … Continue reading
In two weeks Bard College is staging a lecture in New York by New Republic editor Martin Peretz. You have to wonder how appropriate this is given Peretz’s latest rant against Muslims and the First Amendment. Peretz’s anti Arab-racism is … Continue reading
How do we define hasbara? A day or so after a fine Isabel Kershner piece in the Times talked about extremism on the West Bank, her colleague Ethan Bronner produces an article portraying Netanyahu as a peacemaker: Netanyahu is following … Continue reading
From an email sent out by Barack Obama’s group today, Organizing for America, on the health-care debate: Reports just leaked from a closed-door meeting where insurance industry lobbyists frantically warned Republican members of Congress that it was not in their … Continue reading
The Israeli propaganda unit has a foothold at the most important American newspaper. Shocking story in the Times about how life has returned to normal in southern Israel after the slaughter of 1400 people in Gaza. Artists turning rockets into … Continue reading
The New York Times is covering the Goldstone Report. Where is it covering it? Well: the furor over the report among Palestinians. We’re pretty sure this is a good story. Neil MacFarquhar is on it. But it’s really not The … Continue reading