- Netanyahu’s situation room recognizes no West Bank 2
- We are inside the walls 0
- In response to ASA boycott vote, Lawrence Summers calls academic … 1
- Students post eviction notices at U of Michigan dorms, draw … 8
- Mockupation Israel: IDF trains in Ashkelon playground because it ‘looks … 7
- Israeli government kills plan to uproot Bedouin 7
- Brandeis profs take side of ‘courageous’ Al Quds president, against … 9
- Swarthmore Hillel should invite Blumenthal and Abulhawa into the schoolhouse … 4
- ‘They’re not being kind to the brothers’ (Why Keith Richards … 0
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela 0
- Despite being hard up for cash, Netanyahu (sorta) makes an … 0
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 0
- Protesters ask Target to drop Israeli settlement product SodaStream 0
- Swarthmore Hillel stands by opening to anti-Zionists– as int’l org … 0
- Film Review — ‘Al Helm: Martin Luther King in Palestine’ 0
- South African activists post pro-Palestine banners at Mandela memorial 0
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 145
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela 133
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 93
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 88
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 87
- Man of zeal? 86
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as … 76
- Peace process, shmeace process: Radar image in Netanyahu's situation room defiantly fails to include the Green Line http://t.co/eGCS4QdOIH, 19 mins ago
- Netanyahu’s situation room recognizes no West Bank http://t.co/GPoLTnd3Ow, 33 mins ago
- We are inside the walls http://t.co/C45EVeRAgY, 35 mins ago
- In response 2 ASA boycott vote, Larry Summers calls academic boycotts 'abhorrent' & then calls 4 a boycott of the ASA http://t.co/hlhRgSrGba, 50 mins ago
- RT @BoycottAhava: VICTORY: Ahava ceases operation in South Africa because of boycott campaign http://t.co/uv0fEGKrJn @BDSSouthAfrica #BDS, 2 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Narrative stronger than weapons: the 23 short stories in ‘Gaza Writes Back’ (8)
- Netanyahu’s situation room recognizes no West Bank (2)
- In response to ASA boycott vote, Lawrence Summers calls academic boycotts ‘abhorrent’ and then calls for a boycott of the ASA (1)
- Empiricon: What Summers is “in effect” saying is that those actions by Israel which the ASA is...
- After attending Mandela’s memorial, Knesset member’s blood rejected in gov’t drive because she is African (45)
- Maximus Decimus Meridius: Am I going to have to do the unthinkable and kinda sorta defend Israel here? In this...
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as it did with ‘Grapes of Wrath’ and ‘Gentleman’s Agreement’ (76)
- Israeli government kills plan to uproot Bedouin (7)
- Tuyzentfloot: So they weren’t going to grow pine forests on them this time. Which is a surprise. Not many...
Author Archives: James North and Philip Weiss
Mondoweiss received many entries for its New Yorker parody fiction contest. Here are 25 finalists. Pretty funny!
The New Yorker published a story saying Palestinians beg Israelis to shoot them to gain world sympathy. We try and outdo the New Yorker in its own genre
The New Yorker recycled Israeli propaganda about Palestinian killings in a piece of fiction. We try and outdo them with a New Yorker fiction parody contest!
Yesterday we reached a milestone: Richard Witty made his 10,000th comment on this site. Since July 30, 2009, when our counting system went into effect, Witty has averaged 13.7 comments a day.
Joan Walsh, on Hardball two nights back: “The choice issue is a very tough issue, especially for those of us raised Catholic.” Thank you Joan Walsh.
The other day Steve Clemons of the liberal New America Foundation helped organize an important letter calling on Obama to condemn the settlements in the Security Council; and loose cannon Jennifer Rubin of the Washington Post promptly derided him as … Continue reading
In two weeks Bard College is staging a lecture in New York by New Republic editor Martin Peretz. You have to wonder how appropriate this is given Peretz’s latest rant against Muslims and the First Amendment. Peretz’s anti Arab-racism is … Continue reading
How do we define hasbara? A day or so after a fine Isabel Kershner piece in the Times talked about extremism on the West Bank, her colleague Ethan Bronner produces an article portraying Netanyahu as a peacemaker: Netanyahu is following … Continue reading
From an email sent out by Barack Obama’s group today, Organizing for America, on the health-care debate: Reports just leaked from a closed-door meeting where insurance industry lobbyists frantically warned Republican members of Congress that it was not in their … Continue reading
The Israeli propaganda unit has a foothold at the most important American newspaper. Shocking story in the Times about how life has returned to normal in southern Israel after the slaughter of 1400 people in Gaza. Artists turning rockets into … Continue reading
The New York Times is covering the Goldstone Report. Where is it covering it? Well: the furor over the report among Palestinians. We’re pretty sure this is a good story. Neil MacFarquhar is on it. But it’s really not The … Continue reading