- ‘Forward’ piece on destruction of Palestinian neighborhood fronting Western Wall … 0
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by … 0
- Bradley Manning rally to feature, Ellsberg, Ann Wright, Dan Choi, … 0
- Another ‘NYT’ piece buys Israel’s al-Dura report– which PA spox … 0
- Jewish philanthropies stay away from org dedicated to Yiddish culture … 4
- Reporters Without Borders on the Israeli al-Dura investigation: ‘the nature … 2
- Obama’s secret wars in Muslim world make Americans vulnerable 2
- ‘Al Jazeera’ reposts Massad piece, after censoring it 0
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 2239
- Washington state bus-ad campaign dares to state: ‘Equal rights for … 1716
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1691
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 1368
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1339
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 950
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 809
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 442
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 87
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 86
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 75
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 69
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 62
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by requiring tourists to obtain military permit http://t.co/vNUagVufkS, 14 mins ago
- Bradley Manning rally to feature, Ellsberg, Ann Wright, Dan Choi, Sarah Shourd http://t.co/C1C7G1DXJ6, 30 mins ago
- "belligerent military occupation of Palestine does not need any hoax or staged incidents to expose its brutality" http://t.co/PGFbErTIOK, 35 mins ago
- Another ‘NYT’ piece buys Israel’s al-Dura report– which PA spox calls ‘fantastical’ racist propaganda http://t.co/PGFbErTIOK, 44 mins ago
- RT @elivalley: "A special offer to Haaretz readers." http://t.co/1GvuAJEvMv, 1 hour ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite history: They fled ‘of their own free will’ (75)
- Jewish philanthropies stay away from org dedicated to Yiddish culture because it doesn’t focus on Israel or the Holocaust (4)
- Adam Horowitz: “Zionism corrupts everything it touches” – I thought the same thing. Thanks.
- ritzl: Wow, sounds like a great program. You’d think it would be a top priority. How do the...
- Shmuel: Setting aside the question of historical Jewish pluralism (going way back to those fights over Baal and...
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… immense’ (13)
- Obama’s secret wars in Muslim world make Americans vulnerable (2)
- Donald: “America is at war with terrorism.” America is at war with certain forms of terrorism, while...
- Israel blocks UNESCO fact-finding mission to investigate assaults on holy places in Jerusalem (1)
- Annie Robbins: the unesco move doesn’t surprise me Palestinian ‘politicization’ of UN mission cited as reason...
- Philip Weiss
- Annie Robbins
- Today in Palestine
- Adam Horowitz
- Matthew Taylor
- Alex Kane
- Philip Weiss and Adam Horowitz
Author Archives: Mbaye Lo
The continuing violence in Mali highlights one of the vital challenges facing humanity: the perpetual wars over property acquisition, corporation creeds—the Curse of Jefferson and its radical adversaries from the religious extremists. Both are a clear hindrance to the human potential to break away from perpetual war, and live up to the goodness in all humanity—the spirit of Timbuktu. Challenging the ethical roots of these institutionalized creeds and religious violence is crucial if the current culture of human ‘expendability’ is to be reversed, and the art of life and peace is to be cherished and cultivated.