- More on the ‘creepy’ al-Dura report 0
- Exile and the Prophetic: Does John Kerry have the keys … 0
- Wolf Blitzer looks for a religious state 1
- Kerry goes for the Hail Mary, but Obama is punting 1
- ‘Forward’ piece on destruction of Palestinian neighborhood fronting Western Wall … 14
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by … 17
- Bradley Manning rally to feature Ellsberg, Ann Wright, Dan Choi, … 3
- Another ‘NYT’ piece buys Israel’s al-Dura report– which PA spox … 7
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 2240
- Washington state bus-ad campaign dares to state: ‘Equal rights for … 1716
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1698
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 1368
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1358
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 952
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 809
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 442
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 93
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 93
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 87
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 69
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- Dershowitz should stop lying about Tutu’s record 56
- RT @MJayRosenberg: I said to top Weiner staffer. "I know he fakes it on Israel but he cares about working people." Answer: NO. He cares ab…, 11 mins ago
- The .@nytimes was hoodwinked by the Israeli al-Dura report http://t.co/74PIweYQtS, 13 mins ago
- More on the ‘creepy’ al-Dura report http://t.co/74PIweYQtS, 17 mins ago
- Watch the Church of Scotland debate over the "The Inheritance of Abraham" report happening now here - http://t.co/1PtYotYRj0, 23 mins ago
- Exile and the Prophetic: Does John Kerry have the keys to Kafka’s (middle east) castle? http://t.co/h5m5Mq8fSx, 56 mins ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘Al Jazeera’ reposts Massad piece, after censoring it (5)
- Philip Weiss: I agree with Shmuel and Yonah’s thrust. Brandeis converted to Zionism in 1912, it is cynically...
- Wolf Blitzer looks for a religious state (1)
- eGuard: Two months ago, during the Obama visit to Jerusalem, Blitzer was the one who stirred up on CNN the heckler...
- Jewish philanthropies stay away from org dedicated to Yiddish culture because it doesn’t focus on Israel or the Holocaust (26)
- Kerry goes for the Hail Mary, but Obama is punting (1)
- Adam Horowitz: The photo begs a caption contest.
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… immense’ (41)
- Reporters Without Borders on the Israeli al-Dura investigation: ‘the nature and substance of this report are questionable and give the impression of a smear operation’ (8)
- ‘Al Jazeera’ reposts Massad piece, after censoring it (5)
Our WritersMore Writers
Category Archives: Egypt
Until last week the Arab world’s position on Israeli borders was firm. Then Secretary of State John Kerry visited the Middle East and the Arab League reversed its stance on settlements, backing “land swaps” between Israel and the occupied Palestinian territories.
A cartoon by Katie Miranda illustrating the Morsi government’s approach to Gaza.
Malaka Mohammed talks with Samer Issawi’s family after he has been on hunger strike for 152 days. Mohammed also gives updates on other Palestinian hunger strikers Jafar Azzidine, Tarek Qa’adan, and Yousef Yassin.
500 Israeli soldiers ransack homes in Burqa Around 500 Israeli soldiers invaded the village of Burqa, north-west of Nablus, in the middle of the night, ransacking homes and causing damages amounting to thousands of euros. Soldiers arrived in over 30 … Continue reading
Israel demonstrates sovereignty over occupied territories by stamping passports of West Bank visitors ‘Judea and Samaria only’
Settlements / Land Theft & Destruction / Ethnic Cleansing / Restriction of Movement / Apartheid & Occupation Effective annexation: Israel now stamping passports of West Bank visitors “Judea and Samaria only”, Ali Abunimah The latest change is further proof that … Continue reading
Palestine: Oppression Will not Work Anyone who knows a little bit of history realizes that when there is situation where a people has refused to surrender and abandon its rights, oppressing it will not work. The only ones who may … Continue reading
Someone please tell The New York Times, we mourn, we mourn… Israeli Terrorism / Eyewitness Reports / Testimonials LISTEN: Israel heavily bombards Gaza, audio recordings by Rana Baker EI’s blogger Rana Baker (@RanaGaza on Twitter) continues to record the … Continue reading
Israeli War on Palestinians in Gaza / Eyewitness Accounts / Testimonies As it happened: Huge airstrike in Gaza Airstrikes have continued in Gaza overnight. Have a listen to what happened as our Al Jazeera news presenter was speaking to our … Continue reading
Dead mothers, teachers and babies in Gaza yet media overwhelmingly focuses on rocket fire into Israel
Israeli Attacks / Eyewitness Accounts Friday; Israel Carried Out 30 Air Strikes Against Gaza In Less Than 30 Minutes The Israeli Army continued its escalation against the civilian population in the Gaza Strip and carried out, early on Friday morning, … Continue reading
Army Occupies School In Jenin Israeli soldiers invaded, on Tuesday evening, a school east of Jenin city, in the northern part of the West Bank, and used it as a military post and monitoring tower. link to www.imemc.org Israeli forces … Continue reading
Netanyahu meeting with foreign diplomats to ‘prepare international public opinion for an Israeli operation in Gaza’
Large Scale Israeli Offensive On Gaza Likely Israeli daily, Haaretz, reported that the office of Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, is preparing the international public opinion for a large-scale military offensive against the Gaza Strip, adding that it seems that … Continue reading
Operation Dove, an Italian-based humanitarian organization, reports that on November 6th the Israeli military demolished one house and a stumble in the Palestinian village of Derath, and then proceeded to demolish a house and a water cistern in the Palestinian village of Jawaya.
Watch: New DAM hip hop track with video co-directed by Jackie Salloum targets violence against women, Ali Abunimah “If I could go back in time” DAM raps the story “backwards” from death to birth of a young woman murdered by members … Continue reading
Palestinian Injured By Settlers Near Nablus Palestinian medical sources in Nablus, in the northern part of the West Bank, reported that a resident was injured during clashes with Israeli soldiers who invaded the Orif village, south of Nablus, and clashes … Continue reading
Today is the 95th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration. The declaration is best understood in the context of the British Empire’s need for security for Egypt and specifically the British owned Suez Canal.
Seven Palestinians including three children, a woman and her son were arrested in Al Khalil Israeli authorities arrested seven Palestinians on Tuesday in the southern West Bank city of Hebron, including three children, a woman and her son. Said Raba, a … Continue reading
Israeli TV corrects the record — no rockets were fired from UNRWA schools in Gaza during ‘Cast Lead’
By Ali Abunimah, Another staple of Israeli propangada has been busted, as Israeli television has – years late – admitted that claims rockets were fired from UNRWA schools in Gaza were false. UNRWA, the UN agency for Palestine refugees, issued … Continue reading
WAFA: Israel denied in September 16 Gaza patients, including one child, the right to travel to the West Bank to receive medical treatment, according to the World Health Organization’s monthly report on referral of patients from the Gaza Strip published Monday.
Settler strips, insult Prophet’ in south Hebron village HEBRON (Ma’an) — Israeli settlers in the south Hebron hills assaulted Palestinian villagers on Friday evening, residents told Ma’an. Three Israelis from the Karmel settlement entered Um al-Kher village, and one threw rocks … Continue reading
‘No more Israel’ Henry KISSINGER. Former secretary of state. Current savant of the state of the world. Do not argue with Mr. Kissinger’s know-how. He already knows how. Middle East horror. Democratic party dissing Jerusalem. DC’s anti-Israel mentality. Obama, busy … Continue reading
Check out this 18 minute anti Obama infomercial from RightChange.com titled “Absolutely Uncertain”.
Land Theft & Destruction / Ethnic Cleansing / Restriction of Movement / Apartheid & Occupation Israeli Occupation Seizes House in Hebron On Tuesday 2nd October, Israeli occupation forces seized a house in al-Baqa’a area, east of Hebron and converted the … Continue reading
Egypt’s newly elected president, Mohammed Morsi, gave an historic speech at the United Nations General Assembly yesterday. The focus of Morsi’s speech was Palestine — yet you wouldn’t know it if you read the New York Times. The preoccupation of … Continue reading
Land and Property Theft and Destruction / Ethnic Cleansing / Restriction of Movement / Apartheid Report: occupation plans to expand over forty settlements in West Bank A report issued by Hamas’s Media Office stated that settlement activity and Judaization … Continue reading
Mousata Bayoumi says the anti-Muslim film attributed to causing mass protest in the Middle East is actually an “archly stupid” scapegoat that reflects the far-right’s influence over media, not unlike the “manufactured controversy over the ‘Ground Zero mosque.’”