- George Orwell would hate Israel 0
- First photographs of ‘Arabs with Altitude’ and Palestinian flag … 0
- Exile and the Prophetic: Freeing the president 0
- Why Palestine is different 1
- PLO: Israel has built 16,000 settlement units over the past … 0
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish … 27
- In electric atmosphere, Medea Benjamin takes over the president’s speech 15
- Bradley Manning blows chance to have a gay wedding 3
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1709
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1362
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 952
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 810
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 438
- Israeli report on al-Dura case is vengeful and ‘surreal,’ says … 401
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the … 314
- Video: Soldiers aim guns at fallen boy’s head outside West … 302
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 106
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 94
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 93
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… … 57
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 54
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by … 50
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle … 49
- .@SamBahour: Why Palestine is different http://t.co/CmnxsX7z9n, 3 hours ago
- PLO: Israel has built 16,000 settlement units over the past 3 years http://t.co/FmdggAwUDR, 3 hours ago
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 05/25/2013 - http://t.co/BewpNLCk98, 6 hours ago
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish community’ http://t.co/gygE6OQrnP, 18 hours ago
- RT @MaxBlumenthal: Cpl Goldberg slams "veteran smear artist" https://t.co/Uc4sMIIv7E Yeah, about that... http://t.co/dTO4wxGpLF, 20 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Why Palestine is different (1)
- Ramzi Jaber: Great article Sam. Thank you. Obama’s statement that “a *strong Jewish state* would ensure...
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish community’ (27)
- In electric atmosphere, Medea Benjamin takes over the president’s speech (15)
- Philip Weiss: Just getting on moderation now. And I think you’re right to ask where Jews were on Zionism in...
- Kathleen: Medea became more vocal in the run up to the invasion of Iraq. Although she and her ex were both co...
- Kathleen: Why is this comment taking so long to get up? Is it true that at Mondoweiss as Gilad is saying that there...
- Kerry goes for the Hail Mary, but Obama is punting (45)
- Hostage: Sure we’re willing to make tough choices. The Jewish people are willing to accept the sacrifices...
- Weiner’s Park Ave apartment belongs to man whose ‘only agenda’ is Israel (24)
- upsidedownism: “Representative Michele Bachmann of Minnesota and other House Republicans, who suggested that...
- AIPAC promotes Netanyahu on two states (and ignores the statements from the rest of his government) (2)
- Ramzi Jaber: When AIPAC starts to promote the 2SS, you know there is something wrong with that approach!!! As...
- Why Palestine is different (1)
- Philip Weiss
- Adam Horowitz
- Bruce Wolman
- Susie Kneedler
- Mohammad of Vancouver
- Anees of Jerusalem
- Jack Ross
Category Archives: Iraq
Continued US involvement in the ‘peace process’ will only dampen the Israel-Palestine conflict or cover for more Israeli settlement. Not till the Gulf states tell the U.S. to get lost will the power balance in the region change and the conflict be resolved
Palestinian family pelted with stones near Hebron, by zealot settlers. No accountability
Several dozen settlers move into property located near Cave of Patriarchs; say they have legal ownership. Palestinian owner detained by PA police.
Sullivan unmasks Goldberg as a propagandist for Netanyahu’s ‘lies, bluffs and deceptions’ aimed at getting us into war
Jeffrey Goldberg is a propagandist for the Israeli government
Shapiro: Israel’s decision to cut HRC ties ‘understandable’ US ambassador to Israel says Human Rights Council obsessively focuses on Israel instead of other critical issues in Syria, Iran. link to www.ynetnews.com Israel reprimands Austria, Belgium over vote on UN human … Continue reading
Antiwar.com’s Justin Raimundo says the responsibility for Shaima Alawadi’s murder rests with the “war party,” and that her death should not be a surprise given the rampant Islamophobia seen in Southern California over the past few years.
A seven-month-old baby in Gaza died on Friday evening after medical equipment he was connected to switched off as a result of a power cut, a Hamas-affiliated TV channel said. Gaza medical spokesman Adham Abu Salmiya confirmed the incident, adding that the infant was born with respiratory problems and doctors had recommended the use of mechanical breathing apparatus to be used at home.
The Committee for Ambulance and Emergency in Gaza announced Wednesday that 50% of ambulances and fire trucks stopped working as the fuel crisis in the Gaza Strip have worsened.
Physicians for Human Rights: On the 33rd day of her hunger strike, Hana Shalabi is in imminent danger of death
An independent physician from Physicians for Human Rights – Israel (PHR-Israel) examined her today and determined that she must be hospitalized immediately.
Settlers destroy 220 olive trees in Nablus village land
A 24 year old Gazan blogger writes a letter to his future children about growing up in Gaza under Israeli occupation.
What the latest massacre in Afghanistan says about the United States’s neverending “War on Terror”
War on Iran would endanger Jews everywhere
Daily Beast website will focus on Israel/Palestine issue– but with Jews predominating
The news of a horrific brutal massacre of civilians in Afghanistan arrived in spurts yesterday accompanied with the news one lone soldier had come forward to turn himself in. 16 people, 9 of them children murdered in the middle of the night.
If Obama weren’t meeting Netanyahu 9 times, and having to fend off the Israel lobby at every turn, maybe he’d be doing more about the trade deficit with China?
Even Israelis are put off by Netanyahu’s Holocaust argument about Iran
All the Iran saber rattling is getting Israel what it wants
Tipping point on opposing war on Iran seems to have happened in the last 24 hours. Tom Friedman is against
It was antiwar day at the White House yesterday, as President Obama hosted ‘wounded warriors’ and defied the Israeli push for war
Max Blumenthal discusses the Israel lobby’s use of “blackwashing” to build support for Israel.
Congress is now driving foreign policy. Not the president. And Iranians understand this better than we do
No one is talking about the harm that “surgical air strikes” against “suspected Iranian nuclear facilities” with GBU-28 “bunker-buster” bombs, which derive their ability to penetrate concrete and earth from depleted uranium, would inflict on 74 million Iranians, nearly a quarter of whom are under the age of 14 and under and half of whom are under the age of 30.
Jewish newspaper says that war against Iran is being pushed by Israel and most American Jewish organizations
Neocons pushed Iraq war, AIPAC got on board. This time both groups are gungho