- Informant’s text messages shed new light on NYPD spy program … 0
- Why did ‘NYT’ serve as platform for ‘military propaganda’? 1
- Reluctantly taking down monstrous orientalist video, college union in Israel … 7
- George Orwell would hate Israel 30
- First photographs of ‘Arabs with Altitude’ and Palestinian flag … 0
- Exile and the Prophetic: Freeing the president 0
- Why Palestine is different 7
- PLO: Israel has built 16,000 settlement units over the past … 1
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1712
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1368
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 954
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 810
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 438
- Israeli report on al-Dura case is vengeful and ‘surreal,’ says … 401
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the … 314
- Video: Soldiers aim guns at fallen boy’s head outside West … 302
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 107
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 94
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 93
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… … 57
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 54
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle … 50
- Israel cracks down on American travel to West Bank by … 50
- Informant’s text messages shed new light on NYPD spy program targeting Muslims http://t.co/J7dbBLZZXl, 13 hours ago
- Exile and the Prophetic: Freeing the president http://t.co/FXU8YRToQS, 14 hours ago
- First photographs of ‘Arabs with Altitude’ and Palestinian flag atop Everest http://t.co/jQQ6xcFAWw, 14 hours ago
- George Orwell would hate Israel http://t.co/pXjc9SBxNL, 14 hours ago
- Reluctantly taking down orientalist video, college union in Israel protests that it got '1000s of positive reactions' http://t.co/uCZ0r5CDey, 14 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- George Orwell would hate Israel (31)
- Hostage: So why isn’t Palestine allowed to control it’s own borders? Israel has used a (now-failed) terra nullius...
- Hostage: What exactly are Israel’s borders? The ones set in 1948? A country can always alter the boundaries of its...
- Hostage: I have to ask. Has any great man of the past 200 years not been accused of anti-Semitism? Come to think of...
- Reluctantly taking down monstrous orientalist video, college union in Israel protests that it got ’1000s of positive reactions’ (7)
- Shmuel: Derfner writes: Israel is a breeding ground for boors, always has been … and boors just naturally...
- DICKERSON3870: RE: “They ["The Union" - J.L.D.] honestly don’t know what they did wrong. They’re genuinely...
- DICKERSON3870: RE: “The clip is meant for comedic purposes only . . . In less than one day, the video received...
- Kerry faults Israelis for complacency — peace isn’t ‘on the tip of everybody’s tongue’ (25)
- Ramzi Jaber: Citizen, yet again, I’m afraid you’re right but I hope you’re wrong ;-)
- SF officials describe ‘apartheid’ label as ‘intolerance alienating the Jewish community’ (34)
- Glenn Greenwald on the Woolwich attack and blowback from the ‘war on terror’ (49)
- Annie Robbins: ckg, that’s very interesting.
- George Orwell would hate Israel (31)
Our WritersMore Writers
Tag Archives: Ali Abunimah
The fast and furious reaction to Jodi Rudoren’s Twitter messages, and what it says about ardent advocates for Israel.
Anti-Defamation League reprises debunked quote in attempt to discredit Helena Cobban and Penn BDS conference
The Anti-Defamation League uses a fabricated quote in an attempt to discredit Helena Cobban and the upcoming BDS conference in Philadelphia.
Right-wing Zionist group Stand With Us was called out after publishing fabricated quotes in an effort to undermine an upcoming BDS conference.
Advocates decry a Congressional bill to investigate whether groups behind last summer’s Gaza flotilla should be designated as “terrorist” groups
President Barack Obama is set to deliver a hotly anticipated speech tomorrow to “argue that the political upheaval [in the Arab world] raises the prospect for progress on all fronts, and will offer ‘some specific new ideas about U.S. policy … Continue reading
The election of President Barack Obama brought great hope that his administration could be the one to bring about a settlement to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. But Obama has largely followed the Bush administration’s pro-Israel slant. New documents released by WikiLeaks … Continue reading
Sneak Peak: The editors’ note from The Goldstone Report: The Legacy of the Landmark Investigation of the Gaza Conflict
The following is an adapted excerpt of the Editors’ Note from The Goldstone Report: The Legacy of the Landmark Investigation of the Gaza Conflict. The book will be available on January 11, and you can pre-order it here. Reports come … Continue reading
If you can’t beat ‘em, smear ‘em. And throw in the word Nazi for good measure. As the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement continues full-steam ahead in its efforts to force Israel to comply with international law, pro-Israel hawks … Continue reading
You’ve heard the controversy – Now read the report for yourself We are excited to announce the publication of our new book – The Goldstone Report: The Legacy of the Landmark Investigation of the Gaza Conflict (Nation Books). We … Continue reading
Ali Abunimah reports that a website called Israeliwarcriminals has published a “pirated” list of names/faces of Israeli officers it says took part in the Gaza onslaught of two years ago, thereby defying Israeli government bars on such publication. Not all … Continue reading
‘Albuquerque Journal’ runs column by pro-Palestinian activist calling on Jewish groups to have open debate
I look for cracks in the wall, and here is one. The Albuquerque Journal has published a column by Danya Mustafa responding forcefully to local Jewish groups’ efforts to prevent Ali Abunimah from speaking at the University of New Mexico … Continue reading
Last month we picked up the news that Jewish groups in New Mexico are trying to stop Ali Abunimah’s talk at the University of N.M. next week. Well Abunimah’s blog contains the disgusting news that a local Jewish leader has … Continue reading
Haneen Zoabi: Palestinians citizens of Israel are ‘struggling for a normal state . . . which is a state for all of its citizens, [in] which the Palestinians and the Israeli Jews can have full equality.’
Ali Abunimah has an interesting and wide ranging interview with Israeli MK Haneen Zoabi up on Electronic Intifada. Zoabi has been public enemy number one in Israel since taking part in the Freedom Flotilla last Spring. Most recently, she was … Continue reading
Editors’ note: You don’t think BDS is having an effect? Here two New Mexico Jewish org officials seek to smear Ali Abunimah as an anti-Semite, and bar him from speaking, because he supports BDS, which they say is about demonizing … Continue reading
When the well-connected Israeli policy group, the Reut Institute, released a February 2010 report on what it labeled the "delegitimization challenge" from the global Palestine solidarity movement, Ali Abunimah of the Electronic Intifada pointed out that the report "never considers … Continue reading