- Video: Paterson, NJ raises the Palestinian flag over city hall … 2
- Princeton students ‘come out’ for Palestine to overcome shame attached … 0
- Jim from Newport Township, Illinois asks the wrong question 2
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the … 3
- Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of … 4
- Press Release: Isabel Kershner chosen to reveal future Israeli exonerations 5
- As Israel’s occupation drags on, boycotts are one way forward 1
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle … 11
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 796
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 314
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 227
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 149
- Glenn Greenwald brings facts and reason to ‘Real Time’, ruins … 148
- San Francisco bus ads condemn Israeli apartheid: backlash begins 121
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 111
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 102
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 84
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 74
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 69
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 62
- Dershowitz should stop lying about Tutu’s record 56
- RT @ggreenwald: From AJ Editor RT @hash_said @WHarkavy It was a temporary glitch. It's back up., 2 hours ago
- RT @WHarkavy: .@Mondoweiss @ggreenwald Right now, at least, column and editor's note aren't on Al Jazeera site. Here's an alt link http://t…, 2 hours ago
- Jim from Newport Township, Illinois asks the wrong question http://t.co/dezeLR7gp1, 2 hours ago
- Princeton students ‘come out’ for Palestine to overcome shame attached to issue in U.S. http://t.co/LCs1vTVK44, 2 hours ago
- Video: Paterson, NJ raises the Palestinian flag over city hall for Palestinian-American Day http://t.co/jV4CaYbOnE, 2 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Widely denounced as ‘propaganda,’ Israel’s report on al-Dura calls attention to 950 other child killings (12)
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle Eastern Jews (11)
- Hostage: Um, no, not at all. Continuous presence of Jews is not inconsistent with the emigration of some Jews, . . ....
- Pamela Olson: Thanks for this commentary — it is badly needed. The Sephardic voice does tend to be drowned out...
- ToivoS: David, I think you are performing an important task in your efforts to give the Sepharidim a voice. However,...
- Mohammed Assaf, singing sensation out of Gaza refugee camp, torches Arab Idol competition (17)
- Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of US Special Envoy on anti-Semitism (4)
- Donald: Well that’s a pretty depressing load of BS. I didn’t know the US government was officially...
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the conflict (3)
Our WritersMore Writers
Tag Archives: Peter Beinart
Avraham Burg: World must tell Israel it can’t be ‘the only democracy in the Middle East’ & the last colonial occupier in the Western world
Former Israeli Knesset Speaker Avraham Burg endorses boycott of settlement products in The Independent.
Michael Lerner and Peter Beinart seek to preserve Israel’s Jewish majority from the right of return
Beinart’s new book to be brave, important, and blinkered all at once. The biggest problem is Beinart’s false, idealized image of pre-1967 Israel as a “flawed, but genuine democracy.” This doesn’t work because even within the green line Israel has always been a non-democratic apartheid state.
Bibi Netanyahu says if you deduct the Palestinians, Israel is actually a very equal country
In an ironic and even perverse twist, Meir Kahane, the diehard unapologetic racist criminal, knew what most liberal Zionists are refusing to recognize — “Jewish and democratic state” is an oxymoron.
A review of Peter Beinart’s new book, ‘The Crisis of Zionism’. While Beinart styles himself “a partisan of liberal democracy” and skillfully argues against the continued colonization of the West Bank, proponents of universal human rights will inevitably be disappointed by his fundamental analytical failings.
The fast and furious reaction to Jodi Rudoren’s Twitter messages, and what it says about ardent advocates for Israel.
Yesterday I caught some of Andrew Sullivan’s appearance on Charlie Rose from the night before. He said he had stopped attending Catholic mass because the child abuse scandal sickened him, he said the church hierarchy was corrupted by it and … Continue reading