It’s about the Benjamins — Trump’s smearing of congresswomen demonstrates Israel’s influence in US politics

Opinion

Donald Trump has brought up Israel again and again in his racist tweets aimed at the four Congresswomen he says should leave the country. He says that “the Radical Left Congresswomen” “hate” Israel and the United States and should “apologize” both to America and to “the people of Israel.”

Our media have been forthright in explaining that the demagogic president is appealing to his white nationalist base with the attacks on four women of color. What they don’t say is that Trump is also using the attack in a tactical manner to attempt to divide the Democratic Party over Israel and carry off pro-Israel Jewish donors and voters from their traditional home and into the Republican Party.

Democrats and the media can’t talk about that angle because they are involved in that racket. Liberals want to preserve Democratic Party support for Israel and that has meant doing a similar thing to what Trump has done to the four congresswomen: castigating them for their criticism of Israel.

Listen to David Axelrod and Jake Tapper allude to the politics of Israel in discussing the congresswomen on CNN yesterday. See how they move from condemning Trump to condemning the congresswomen:

Axelrod: We are going to be having this discussion a lot in the next 17 months because [Trump] thinks it’s to his advantage to do it…

Tapper: You can find things that Congresswoman Omar said that are patently offensive… How do Democrats deal with offensive comments, bigoted comments, made within their own ranks, because… I mean Congresswoman Omar has said things that a lot of Jewish Democrats in Congress found blatantly anti-Semitic, her and Congresswoman Tlaib.

Axelrod: The House voted on a resolution and there was a rebuke by the speaker about [Omar’s comments]… I do think you need to call out your own… Democrats need to be strong in condemnation of things that are viewed as antisemitic.

I have no idea why Tapper is accusing Rashida Tlaib of blatant anti-Semitism. But it is important to review Everything that Ilhan Omar, a Muslim and Somali immigrant, has said that has resulted in this false charge, issued by Donald Trump and liberals alike. Four statements are the heart of it.

#1. In 2012 Omar tweeted that Israel “has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.” She was responding to the Pillar of Cloud operation against Gaza, which began with a targeted assassination of a Hamas official by Israel. Israel killed more than 100 civilians in Gaza. Militants in Gaza killed four Israelis in that conflict. Omar later deleted the tweet and apologized for causing offense but said she was criticizing the Israeli government. At the time of the tweet, she was a nutrition expert at the Minnesota Department of Education and worked on state and local election campaigns.

#2. In February, Omar had been in Congress five weeks when she responded to news that the Republican leadership wanted to punish her and Tlaib for criticism of Israel by tweeting: “It’s all about the Benjamins baby.” She was obviously referring to financial contributions from the Israel lobby.

#3. When challenged by Batya Ungar-Sargon of the Forward to explain the meaning of her Benjamins tweet, Omar said, “AIPAC!” a reference to the Israel lobby group the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. Ungar-Sargon accused Omar of anti-Semitism, and there followed a heated and irrelevant discussion of whether AIPAC does political fundraising or not, a false issue when it raises a huge amount for its own budget and also directs pro-Israel donors on who to give their money to in political races, and serves as a gatekeeper to pots of money for aspiring congresspeople (according to the head of Emily’s List).

#4. In late February, Omar took part in a “progressive town hall” at Busboys and Poets in D.C., at which she seemed to challenge the allegiance of Israel supporters. “I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country,” she said. Omar never referred to Jews or Israel in the comment, but it was widely (and I believe correctly) interpreted to be aimed at the Israel lobby. Countless pro-Israel advocates said that she was invoking an anti-semitic “trope,” of dual loyalty. Omar ultimately apologized for the comment– though I pointed out that many Israel supporters have themselves said the issue of dual loyalty is not a “myth” in the context of pushing Israel’s story in the U.S.

Omar’s comments brought rebukes by Democratic leadership, including Speaker Nancy Pelosi; and the House promptly passed a resolution against “hateful expressions of intolerance,” which did not mention Omar but was understood as aimed at her remarks.

Omar’s comments have resulted in one of the biggest political storylines of 2019: allegations of antisemitism inside the Democratic Party’s progressive wing for its criticism of Israel.

And so we have the spectacle of Israel once again playing a central role in our politics, and– surprise– the Israel lobby setting the limits on how we are to discuss its influence. Were Omar’s comments raw and forceful? Yes. That’s robust political discussion. But what the political establishment has made clear throughout this controversy is that the following issues are simply never to be addressed:

–Are Sheldon and Miriam Adelson using their money to attempt to control US foreign policy, from moving the embassy to trashing the Iran deal? There is general silence on this most important question. Only one NYT columnist had the temerity to say Sheldon Adelson is more powerful than the secretary of state. The liberal cable networks avoid the Adelsons’ Israel-centric view of the world, and never show Sheldon calling on the last president to nuke Iran.

–Isn’t Donald Trump’s tactical aim an exodus of Jewish donors and voters from the Democratic Party over the party’s supposed betrayal of Israel? Isn’t this really about the Benjamins? How much of the wedge Trump is driving is financial, aimed at hemmorhaging the major artery of Democratic financial support — as much as 60 percent or more of Democratic contributions, a “gigantic” “shocking” percentage of Dem moneys, as even J Street acknowledges. The “donor class,” as liberal Zionist Michael Koplow puts it: the Dems are “squeezed between a pro-Israel legacy and a donor class that is more supportive of Israel on one side and an activist base that is far more critical of Israel.”

–When Robert Kraft pledges the $20 million pot from his prize in Israel to fighting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign targeting Israel, it is evidence that a lot of Zionist money is flowing into an issue in American state houses that Israel really cares about. When Bill Ayers commented on this matter– “Oy!”– Jake Tapper called him a Nazi. (And when Florida Governor DeSantis holds a Florida Cabinet meeting in Israel to sign anti-boycott legislation, isn’t that about getting Florida for Trump in 2020?)

Anybody with any sense knows that support for Zionism, or silence on Israel’s abuses, is a litmus test for membership in the foreign policy establishment. You cannot be an anti-Zionist and get a newspaper column or even a perch on a cable show for ten seconds. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib’s big offense is that they are for BDS targeting Israel; and Democrats and liberal Zionists are all falling in line to cast a nonviolent boycott campaign as anti-Semitic, with 27 states and the Congress acting to punish speech critical of Israel. Yesterday Marc Lamont Hill, who lost his job at CNN for saying there should be one state with equal rights, was smeared for alleged anti-semitism because in comments at Netroots Nation he suggested that CNN is a Zionist organization. But again, anti-Zionism is a red line for the cable stations. A Time Warner exec wrote speeches for Netanyahu without any consequences and a top exec at Comcast raises money for the Israeli Defense Forces, no problem. But Marc Lamont Hill loses his job because he spoke out against Jewish nationalism.

Thanks to Scott Roth.

Philip Weiss

1. Donald on July 17, 2019, 2:26 pm

I read NYT comment sections a little too often for my mental health ( or as the kids say today, so you don’t have to). In that demographic it is common to read people who “ defend” the Squad from Trump’s racism, but who also think that Omar is an antisemite or that the “ Squad” is too radical or both.

And when the MSM summarizes Omar’s history, they always say she was accused of antisemitism and never give the background about how the anti- BDS movement really does push local and state governments to side with Israel.

I can’t prove this— I don’t have polls to cite— but it is my impression that the mainstream propaganda war against Omar has been successful in branding her as an antisemite or at best as a wild- eyed nut who needs guidance from other Democrats. Or anyway, that’s the impression I get from reading NYT comment threads. There are exceptions.

• Tuyzentfloot on July 17, 2019, 3:57 pm

NYT comment threads: As a sample of the population – not good. As a sample of the ‘mainstream sphere of influence’ – better.

And what’s the the mainstream propaganda war anyway – is there anyone behind the dashboard or is it organic groupthink? (rhetorical question)

• JWalters on July 17, 2019, 7:07 pm

There’s nothing random about it.

• Tuyzentfloot on July 18, 2019, 4:53 am

There’s nothing random about it.

Random about what? The attitude is predictable, but to what extent there is organized effort to nudge a group in some direction is often hard to determine because the nudging happens from inside the group.

2. wondering jew on July 17, 2019, 2:28 pm

Off topic- Seeing as how Mister Trump has made Israel an issue I am tempted to weigh in on Mister Trump and the wider issues raised here, but instead:
    Report from Jerusalem. Since moving away from Israel after a five year “aliya”, I have visited Jerusalem every summer for the last 7 years 2012-2019 and I arrived in Jerusalem today.
    I didn’t sleep much on the flight, which was a nonstop from JFK to Ben Gurion Airport. When I first arrived at Lod Airport in 1972 at the age of 16 , Ben Gurion was still alive (he died in December of 73, less than two months after the Yom Kippur war) and in fact at that time arriving passengers and the general public were allowed to mingle. (this was in February, four months before the Lod Airport massacre.)
    The trip from the airport to Jerusalem was not very pleasant because the cabby told me that he would only take me to the center of town and not to the neighborhood where my apartment is located. (I ended up spending an extra 11 bucks on another cab once i was dropped off in Jerusalem.) We traveled through the West Bank on highway 443 because the first passenger was dropped off in a suburb of Jerusalem in occupied territory. When we got close to Jerusalem I could see the Bridge of the Strings, which is supposed to resemble or symbolize David’s harp and it can be seen from a distance. there are some tall buildings that constitute Jerusalem’s skyline when approached this way, but the sculpture is more artistic than any of those buildings.
    I visited my parents in West Jerusalem in a neighborhood with a marked presence of ultra orthodox. My father does not talk much these days and my mother is not very political, although when I mentioned Mister Trump and the squad, my mother’s derogatory remarks were aimed at the squad and not Mister Trump. i dropped the topic.
    When I left my parents I caught the train that travels on Highway 1, the seam between West Jerusalem and East Jerusalem. It was very hot today and there was a mix of Palestinians and Hebrew University types and ultra Orthodox on the train. The second stop after boarding the train is the Damascus Gate stop. I get a kick out of the 3 languages used to describe the stop: in English: The Damascus Gate, in Hebrew The Shechem Gate (Shechem is the Biblical term for Nablus) and in Arabic Bab el Amud, The gate of the pillar (right inside the gate there is the remnant of a column from the Roman era.)

I got off the train in the center of town and did a few errands: loading my transit card with cash and since I had already replaced my American Sim card with an Israeli Sim card, I now had to buy a month’s worth of internet and phone usage.

because I had been in Jerusalem in early April for less than a week for a wedding of a niece the usual thirst to see Jerusalem was not up to par. But still Jerusalem is my second home and hanging out in Zion square was reassuring. I then caught a bus to my neighborhood. (the place where I lived for 4 and a half years when I was an oleh, and the place that i have rented for at least a month every summer but one since then.)

• jon s on July 17, 2019, 4:23 pm

Yonah, You chose to arrive on the hottest day ever recorded!
      Anyway,barukh ha’ba,welcome!

• wondering jew on July 17, 2019, 9:00 pm

Thank you, Jon. Do you ever use the phrase “ahalan”? I left my Arabic Hebrew dictionary back in Brooklyn.

• jon s on July 18, 2019, 4:32 am

Yonah, sure I use it regularly.

• Mooser on July 17, 2019, 5:35 pm

Must be pretty bad out there when a Zionist has to go exclusively to an anti-Zionist blog to express himself.

• wondering jew on July 17, 2019, 9:03 pm

Mooser- If you read the comments policy page, you’ll notice that it does not include your attitude.

• Mooser on July 18, 2019, 6:12 pm

“it does not include your attitude.”

But “Yonah”, I’m just bemoaning the suppression of the Zionist narrative.
        And the story of you winging freely to and from your choice of homelands illustrates the burdens today’s Zionists labor under.

• oldgeezer on July 17, 2019, 9:39 pm

@wj

“the usual thirst to see Jerusalem was not up to par. But still Jerusalem is my second home and hanging out in Zion square was reassuring. ”

How sweet.

Yet the millions under the boot heels of the fascist goons of Israel will never have such a privilege.

Great to be one of the approved group isn’t it? I won’t break a sweat if you ever become the target of a group that feels they’re dominant and superior. Others yes, you no.

• Misterioso on July 18, 2019, 8:58 am

@oldgeezer

BINGO!!

Obviously, wondering Jew views himself as one of the “Chosen.” His travelogue brings to mind the “Aryan Myth” and we all know what happened to it.

• wondering jew on July 21, 2019, 1:04 pm

Travelog: Jerusalem 2019. (Second in a series)

“We start inside the Jaffa Gate!”

Many moons ago when I was both more Zionistic and more optimistic, I envisioned making a short film focusing on my connection to Jerusalem and it would begin inside the Jaffa Gate.

“Some day, I hope not too far in the future, this spot, right inside the Jaffa Gate will be the spot where Jews and Palestinians will meet. They will drink coffee and talk and begin to build the future peace between their peoples.”

In fact there are Jews and Palestinians (not many but more than a handful) who do meet and try to figure out how to build a future peace, but I am not Israeli enough to participate in these conversations, so instead I merely remember my hopes from a few decades ago.

Today, Day 5 of my visit, included my first foray into the Old City: right inside the Jaffa Gate.

Unlike the Damascus Gate which is used primarily (80-95%) by Palestinian Arabs with a mere smattering of tourists and Yehudi’s, Jaffa Gate is primarily a tourist entrance into the old city and the way Jews enter the old city for the most part. Whereas the Damascus Gate leads to the Muslim Quarter, the Jaffa Gate leads to the Christian and Armenian Quarters. (The Jewish Quarter, known as “the Rova”, literally “the Quarter”, is adjacent to the Armenian Quarter.)

Interesting regarding the Jaffa Gate is its dual name (not triple as in the case of the Damascus Gate). The British and the Jews call it the Jaffa Gate for if you exit it and follow the road northwest you will reach the city of Jaffa (and the main drag of Jerusalem in that same direction is called Jaffa Road.) On the other hand the Palestinian, Muslim, Arab name for the gate is the Halil Gate, which refers to the city of Hebron, called El Halil, literally “the Beloved”, for Abraham, or Ibrahim, God’s beloved, bought his tomb for himself and his wife and his children in the city of Hebron. For if you follow the road south from the Halil gate you will reach the city of Hebron.

Today I sat inside the Jaffa gate for less than twenty minutes, my first taste of the old city and a superficial taste at that. Taking the train from my parents, i was let off at City hall and then walked less than half a kilometer to the Jaffa Gate. I felt alienated from both the tourists and the Yehudis and the Palestinians and merely dipped my toe in the shallow waters for a few minutes and then walked on.

Once upon a time my favorite spot in Jerusalem was along the wall of the Old City overseeing the neighborhood of Silwan, where I could contemplate the neighborhood down below and the Mount of Olives across the valley of Hinom and wonder about history and destiny as the location inspired me. In recent years I’ve found that the political thoughts overwhelm the spiritual wonderings and the thoughts are more troubling than inspiring. Currently my favorite spot in Jerusalem is near the old city, but not in it.

I leave the Jaffa Gate and cross the road and pass through a stairway/alleyway devoted to a few fancy restaurants and a few not very popular art galleries and there i find my favorite spot, a pedestrian road (there are cars there but few and far between). Unlike the spot overlooking Silwan where one must contemplate at rest, this is a sight where I walk and appreciate the Old City nearby and the buildings nearby and feel peaceful and centered. Unlike the wall of the old city which promises inspiration and therefore disappointment when turbulent thoughts arrive instead of spiritual thoughts, this path promises only centeredness: there are not a lot of people around. I am myself. I am still here, the old City is still there to my left and the buildings are still there to my right and the road is still here under my feet.

I reach the inclined plane near the Begin Museum and climb the slope, I find a public restroom still open before 7 p.m. at the Bell Garden (Khadikat el Jarss) and then wait for the bus to take me back to my apartment.

• Mooser on July 21, 2019, 1:44 pm

“Travelog: Jerusalem 2019. (Second in a series)”

The book will be titled “The Ibberbuttle Abroad”

• Citizen on July 23, 2019, 4:45 pm

So that’s how senility sets in…

• Mooser on July 23, 2019, 5:16 pm

Okay, alternative title: “What I Did On My Sumer Vacation.”

3. Keith on July 17, 2019, 5:55 pm

PHIL- “Liberal Zionists have set the limits on this discussion, and set the table for Donald Trump’s racism. It’s time for progressives to take their power, and speak about Zionism as a force in the US political establishment. Israel and its friends have too much damned influence in our country; and Ilhan Omar has been right to call them out.”

Hear, hear! Glad to hear you say it. Something which I realistically cannot say. Even on Mondoweiss.

4. JWalters on July 17, 2019, 7:28 pm

I hope Axelrod and Tapper realize how depraved is their defense of Israel’s ethnic cleansing, terrorism, mass murder, and mass land theft. I hope they realize how depraved is their covering up Israel’s crimes against America, trashing the US Constitution, stealing nuclear secrets and materials, ruthlessly attacking the USS Liberty, corrupting America’s major media and politic figures. Like Axelrod and Tapper. It makes me wonder what sort of leash Israel may have on them.

5. RoHa on July 17, 2019, 8:00 pm

” It makes me wonder what sort of leash Israel may have on them.”

Perhaps Mr Epstein can help you.

6. wondering jew on July 17, 2019, 10:51 pm

Plenty of level headed Jews found offense in Ilhan Omar’s words which were designed to provoke, they were designed to get amen’s from phil weiss and pushback from jake tapper, that’s how they were designed.

there is not an honest discussion of israeli policy and american support for the status quo and that is a truly valid point in my opinion. But regarding those Jews who feel agita at Ilhan Omar and her debut on the scene, I know where they’re coming from and it is by no means outlandish. Because of the lack of a real conversation, this focus on Omar rather than the lack of a real conversation highlights the unenlightened state of affairs.

• eljay on July 18, 2019, 8:27 am

|| wondering jew: … there is not an honest discussion of israeli policy and american support for the status quo and that is a truly valid point in my opinion. … ||

There will never be an honest discussion until Zionists come to terms with the fact that their ideology and their deliberately and unapologetically colonialist, (war) criminal and religion-supremacist “Jewish State” construct are unjust and immoral.

There will never be an honest discussion until Zionists understand and accept the truth that the religion-based identity of Jewish does not grant to those who choose to embrace it the “right”:
      – to be supremacists;
      – to have a supremacist state; and
      – to do evil unto others.

There will never be an honest discussion until Zionists choose justice, accountability and equality over hypocrisy and their preferred brand of evil.

Lead the way, y.f. Get that honest discussion rolling.

• Misterioso on July 18, 2019, 10:07 am

@wondering Jew

“there is not an honest discussion of israeli policy and american support for the status quo and that is a truly valid point in my opinion. But regarding those Jews who feel agita at Ilhan Omar and her debut on the scene, I know where they’re coming from and it is by no means outlandish.”

Give it up. You’re only digging your hole deeper. Face it. You try to portray yourself as well meaning and fair minded, but you spew forth venom and make it clear you don’t give a damn about the horrors Zionism has brought to historic Palestine. You support its blatant racism, fascism, expansionism and well documented brutal oppression, dispossession and expulsion of the indigenous Muslim and Christian Palestinian Arabs.

Well, as is amply evident, ever increasing numbers of people around the world, including righteous Jews, disagree with you and have the guts and integrity to say so. Zionism is the essence of evil for the Palestinians, a betrayal of the six million Jews who perished at the hands of the Nazis and is rapidly proving to be a curse for Judaism.

A key question is how much longer will you and your ilk delude yourselves? Then again, it seems you don’t care.

• Bumblebye on July 18, 2019, 1:11 pm

I suspect the greatest offense felt is from the fact that these are not just non-Jews, but Arab and Palestinian wimmin no less! Joining a one-sided conversation that has thus far been 99% male and Jewish/israeli. Unless they were a pair of fawning sycophants their input was going to be ‘offensive’, coming as it does from an entirely different perspective.

• Mooser on July 18, 2019, 6:24 pm

“Plenty of level headed Jews found offense in Ilhan Omar’s words”

“wj” read that in Jewish Phrenology Monthly.

• Citizen on July 23, 2019, 4:49 pm

What do you expect from a US mainstream news media that, for starters, doesn’t ever use the word “occupation”?

7. Jasonius Maximus on July 18, 2019, 2:49 am

Trump and Co.’s recent smearing of “The Squad” is no accident at all, nor is it just run of the mill Israeli/AIPAC/Adelson “all about the Benjamins” influence.

It struck me as extremely odd that Trump and Graham and half a dozen Republicans suddenly (and all within hours of each other) seemed to inject Israel into this recent and unhinged attack on these freshman Congresswomen from all sides and across social media and the entire news media.

Calling them ”terrorists”, calling them “Israel haters”, calling them “anti-Semitic” out of the blue and for no apparent reason, especially when the water is under the bridge on the matter and when Omar herself had already been through the wringer, tarred and feathered, chastised, apologized, and suffered the humiliation of Nancy Pelosi herself drafting a bloody Congressional resolution denouncing anti-semitism et al.

Then the penny dropped. The timing and sudden flair up out of nowhere and the highly coordinated accusations targeting “The Squad” as BDS loving, anti-Israel, Jew hating, terrorists by all these Republicans at once is no accident at all!

Why? August is only two weeks away!

That means that the annual AIPAC sponsored propaganda tour of Israel for freshman Congress members is only a few weeks away!

Tlaib and Omar (possibly AOC herself) have been VERY vocal about doing their own “alternative” tour this year visiting the Occupied Territories and shining a stupendously bright social media spotlight on the naked disgusting truth for the American people and media to see.

This would be terrible for Netanyahu and his bought and paid for Congress men and women in DC. The first two Muslim Congresswoman in American history, one a friggin’ Palestinian of all things, visiting Israel and the Palestine, possibly even Gaza or the shiny new US Embassy in Jerusalem. It would be a media circus and nothing short of an utter PR nightmare for Israel and especially Netanyahu barely one month before the next untimely and high stakes elections in September. Let alone ahead of the joke of a “peace deal” (I mean unconditional surrender) Prince Jared has been cooking up with Israel.

Just imagine the global media coverage, photos and tweet storm of Rep. Tlaib visiting the US Embassy in Jerusalem and squaring off with Friedman and Greenblatt. Or the awkward photos of them meeting (or being snubbed by) Israeli leaders. Or the pictures of the first two Muslim American Congresswomen in history visiting Haram esh-Sharif or (heaven fucking forbid) the Western Wall!

Not to mention the potential chaos of them face to face with IDF border soldiers trying to deny them entry to Gaza or being stopped, harassed, and searched by soldiers at a road block or border post? Or spit upon by some unwitting Haredi guy in East Jerusalem, who has no idea who they are. These are NOT the images or media coverage Israel, AIPAC nor Adelson want the world to see! Under absolutely no circumstances!

So what is to be done? Nothing short of an outright political hitjob, media blitz and preemptive strike ahead of their departure in a shameless attempt to delegitimize their entire trip, anything they say or post on social media, and if possible maybe even supply Netanyahu with all the tacit support and cover both Trump and the entire Republican party can give for him to possibly even completely deny them entry under the shiny new “Anti-BDS” laws.

There you have it folks! Trump’s tirade and shameless “out of the blue” smearing of these women in a nutshell. Mark my words, there is more to come in the coming days/weeks, because there is sooooo much more than those Benjamins in play right now!

• Misterioso on July 18, 2019, 10:09 am

@Jasonius Maximus

Well and truly stated!!

• LiberatePalestine on July 18, 2019, 10:12 am

→ doing their own “alternative” tour this year visiting the Occupied Territories

It’s dollars to doughnuts that the Zionist entity will refuse them entry to occupied Palestine (all of which, along with most of al-Jawlān [colonially «the Golan»], is occupied territory).

• Mooser on July 18, 2019, 6:34 pm

“them meeting (or being snubbed by) Israeli leaders”

Am I mistaken in thinking Israel is in an ‘interim’ administration, until at least September, and the next vote?

8. Hemlockroid on July 20, 2019, 10:50 am

Using support for Israel as a measure of citizenship is infinitely ignorant. How many Americans feel restrained? It might give a hint how deep modern secular Zionism is expedited by Protestant America. Mikey Wienstein MRFF please proceed.

• MHughes976 on July 20, 2019, 4:57 pm

Mind you, there are Protestant anti-Zs. Naim Ateek is one. I’m another. For Catholic Zionism, see Adam Gregerman ‘Is the Biblical Land Promise Irrevocanke?’ (Yes!) 2018.

• Hemlockroid on September 3, 2019, 10:58 am

Any Catholic that is Zionist is a dope.

9. amigo on July 22, 2019, 2:32 pm

Slightly Off topic.

Haaretz is quoting Steven miller as saying ” as a jew I am profoundly outraged .at AOC.s reference to concentration camps.

This from the zionist racist bigot who is behind the policy of dragging children from the arms of their mothers.
    This from the zionist hypocrite whose grandparents escaped the holocaust by being allowed to enter the USA.