Two new videos take on The Dersh and introduce his toughest client yet – Claus Von Bibi!

From Omar Baddar’s YouTube page:

I’ve been perplexed by Alan Dershowitz’s ability to maintain his respectable status in spite of his extensive record of intellectual dishonesty, so I decided to create this video based on my original research into two of Dershowitz’s books to expose him for the dishonest “intellectual” he is. I will add more info to this description later on.

Authorship, Graphics & Production: Omar Baddar
You can follow me on twitter: @omarbaddar

Music: “Heading For the Battle” & “Beginnings” (Free Music by Music4YourVids.co.uk)

FRANK J. MENETREZ on the Plagiarism dispute between Finkelstein and Dershowitz:

Chomsky on Dershowitz’s efforts to prevent Finkelstein from getting tenure:

Finkelstein vs. Dershowitz on Democracy Now:

Update: This must be the golden age of Dersh videos, here’s another new one from gangreentv:

Gangreentv adds:

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz has long been an outspoken advocate for the warmongering policies of the Israeli government, authoring books such as “The Case for Israel” and “The Case Against Israel’s Enemies”. But the 2009 movie based on his book “The Case for Israel”, which was funded by Benjamin Netanyahu supporter and Newt Gingrich presidential campaign underwriter Sheldon Adelson, hit a new low, even for him.

Recent articles and videos do an adequate job of exposing Dershowitz’s intellectual dishonesty and abandonment of human rights when they come into conflict with the insatiable demands of the security state, either American or Israeli. Thoroughly discredited, he deserves to be the butt of a joke, like this remix of a 1990 Hollywood feature film which casts him as a lawyer for Netanyahu himself.

1. Bill in Maryland
    February 13, 2012, 10:59 am

Very clear and well done video on a Pugilistic & Pernicious Pinocchio- thank you Omar (and Adam)!

2. Theo
    February 13, 2012, 11:05 am

If dishonesty was a crime, Dershy would sit in a jail for 200 years!!

3. FreddyV
    February 13, 2012, 11:39 am

I once debated a Zionist who discredited Finkelstein and explained he’d lost his job for calling someone a plagiarist and a liar.

At the time, I wasn’t aware of Dersh, so I couldn’t comment. Now I’m armed with this vid, I may have to bring the subject up again………

4. pabelmont
    February 13, 2012, 2:46 pm

Harvard University is a great university with an almost-great economics department and almost-great Law School. To perfect these departments, Prof. Alan Dershowitz should be transfered to Economics from Law (to the vast improvement of both departments) and for the same reason: his amazing economy with the truth.

5. Annie Robbins
    February 13, 2012, 4:26 pm

wow, that first video is great.

the second one was done so well i was a little confused. after some googling i realized it was a remix of the Claus von Bulow movie. very creative.

thanks adam.

• CloakAndDagger
      February 14, 2012, 1:43 am

Sorry, didn’t get it at all. Couldn’t figure out what point was being made. He comes across as almost human…

6. CloakAndDagger
    February 14, 2012, 1:35 am

link to ynetnews.com

• Hostage
      February 14, 2012, 6:23 am

Why is he not disbarred . . . Hostage, I hope I am on firm ground when I state that?

Dershowitz habitual cheerleading for the use of torture did get on the nerves of defense lawyers representing detainees and Muslim legal groups, e.g.:

An American Muslim legal group today announced the filing of a complaint with the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers demanding disciplinary action against Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz. The Muslim Legal Defense and Education Fund (MLDEF) says Dershowitz violated rules of professional conduct when he advocated the commission of war crimes and the use of torture.

link to antiwar.com

• Chaos4700
        February 14, 2012, 9:03 am

John Yoo was the mastermind behind the “torture memos” which, among other heinous things, suggested that the President could order the testicles of a terror suspect’s son crushed and there was nothing US law could do to bar that.

John Yoo isn’t merely still a lawyer, he’s a professor of law. I was under the impression he was even hired to teach somewhere specific, though I don’t have the time to dig too deeply as to where so I might not be correct in that vague recollection.

The fact is, in the United States, it’s no longer the function of lawyers to protect the law. In a modern, corrupt state, lawyers are intended to help protect people from the law. The rather unfair stereotype of shady defense lawyers helping low-lifes doesn’t hold a candle to what is really going on in the elite circles of the legal world in the US.

Let me put it this way — would you ever imagine you’ll see American lawyers risk their lives in a DC protest en masse, like Pakistani lawyers did in Islamabad a few years ago?

• lysias
          February 14, 2012, 10:15 am

John Yoo is Professor of Law at the law school of the University of California at Berkeley. One of the fields in which he teaches is public international law!

• CloakAndDagger
        February 14, 2012, 2:22 pm

Thanks Hostage. That link is from November 2002. Was there a resolution to it?

• Hostage
          February 14, 2012, 4:21 pm

Thanks Hostage. That link is from November 2002. Was there a resolution to it?

Well he wasn’t disbarred. The proceedings are confidential. I doubt that he was even reprimanded. He naturally claimed that he had a first amendment right to advocate war crimes and pretended that the Muslim lawyers had done the same thing. link to thecrimson.com

• Woody Tanaka
      February 14, 2012, 7:02 am

“Why is he not disbarred for making legal proclamations that are clearly false in International Law? (Hostage, I hope I am on firm ground when I state that?)”

That’s not a basis to disbar an attorney. I may make his a bad analysis, a bad lawyer and a vile excuse for a human (and, in this case of this “person”, all three) but is not the kind of thing they disbar you for. (Lawyers get disbarred for stealing client’s money, certain criminal offenses, etc.)

7. Dan Crowther
    February 14, 2012, 11:13 am

What a Dersh.

Here’s a young, strapping Bibi making the case for greater israel himself: