Rap News presents ‘Israel vs Palestine’

Not really sure how to introduce this, just watch it. There are cameos galore and covers a lot of territory in 8 minutes.

Juice Rap News is based in Melbourne, Australia and creates satirical shows based on the news. You can read more about the video here.

About Adam Horowitz

Adam Horowitz is Co-Editor of Mondoweiss.net.
Posted in BDS, Israel Lobby, Israel/Palestine, Media, Occupation, US Politics

{ 10 comments... read them below or add one }

1. pabelmont says:

Rap is hard for me to “hear”. The words, you know. But those wigs are wicked! Hope a lot of people see it.

2. Sumud says:

It’s great – sometimes they [Rap News] miss badly and the Hamas suicide bomber is stupid but otherwise I love it. Especially the MSMBS anchor’s angle on home demolitions.

3. Kris says:

This is really funny–thank you!

4. riyadh says:

That was cringe-inducing. First Miley Cyrus, then Macklemore, and now this. White people have officially ruined Hip-Hop. Black people: it’s happened again. They fucked it up like Jazz, Reggae, and Rock. Time to get back into the lab and create a new musical genre because I’m not going to listen to Dubstep like a douchebag

5. Kathleen says:

Like it. But know little about Rap. Finklestein got on board. The part with Scarlet drinking sodastream water mixed with blood of Palestinians…whoa. Lots of truth telling in there.

6. palijustice says:

A good way for younger folks to get the message.

The part I liked best was Kerry’s obvious subservience to Netenayah and the Israel Lobby, and how he couldn’t write another check to Israel fast enough. The map is always a great thing to show too, because it shows it all in a second.

7. German Lefty says:

OMG! I am speechless. I laughed so hard. What a great and funny summary of the conflict. The Nakba, BDS and the anti-Zionist one-state solution were mentioned. Norman Finkelstein and DAM as guest stars. Wonderful!

8. ahadhaadam says:

This is brilliant and I hope it gets millions of views. Seeing the title “Israel vs. Palestine” I was expecting it to be unwittingly promoting the “symmetry” and the “two sides to a conflict” narrative, which is the cornerstone of Hasbara. Instead, this video delved into the heart of the matter: settler colonialism, racist exclusionary ideology and the political dynamics in the US and its unflinching, subservient support for settler colonialism, including US media’s distorted and biased coverage, which was the funniest part, in my opinion.

Share this video – I would not be exaggerating if I said that this can be a game changer, especially with its ability to reach a wide, younger audience, and inform through entertainment.