- From the Royal Albert Concert Hall to an Israeli Dungeon: … 15
- After attending Mandela’s memorial, Knesset member’s blood rejected in gov’t … 27
- Narrative stronger than weapons: the 23 short stories in ‘Gaza … 3
- Shared values: Likud member says Prawer Plan akin to what … 19
- Netanyahu didn’t go to Mandela memorial because he needed ’100s’ … 27
- Forward publisher says ‘America’s full acceptance of its Jewish citizens’ … 32
- 92d St Y speaker decried those who ‘suck the cocks … 8
- Israeli government hid map of Prawer plan from Bedouins and … 2
- Man of zeal? 0
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as … 0
- NBC features Peres’s support for apartheid as Mandela ‘languished in … 0
- Remember Mandela’s actions, Kerry urges Palestinians and Israelis 0
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! 0
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 0
- Honor Mandela by viewing Palestine with the same moral clarity … 0
- Kerry threatens to delay Palestinian prisoner release if PA refuses … 0
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 143
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 128
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 88
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 87
- Man of zeal? 85
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela 76
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are … 76
- The Latest from Mondoweiss for 12/12/2013 - http://t.co/IaXnstX2mM, 1 hour ago
- RT @WordreamsTweets: @Mondoweiss article about the upcoming Gaza Writes Back, copyedited by Wordreams! http://t.co/Hsb8Vj8Gjz, 13 hours ago
- RT @Remroum: Made a donation to @Mondoweiss. But didn't take the gift copy of @MaxBlumenthal's book. Got my copy already. Donate: https://t.co/kEg7uuogeA, 13 hours ago
- RT @Detroit_to_Gaza: @Mondoweiss - University of Michigan Palestine rights campaign goes global: http://t.co/GVdeW7QCaD: "Thousands of students 'evicted' ", 14 hours ago
- RT @Remroum: Hillel is not a space for Jewish students, according to the Hillel president, but a space for Zionist Jewish students http://t.co/q1aU7Nsv9q, 14 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Netanyahu didn’t go to Mandela memorial because he needed ’100s’ of Israeli officers to ‘protect him’ — Danon (27)
- Swarthmore Hillel stands by opening to anti-Zionists– as int’l org says, not ‘under our roof’ (29)
- Shingo: And yes B’nai B’rith would sue a Hillel that wanted to go on using the name and not follow their rules, and...
- W.Jones: Let’s go with the Catholic Hospital example. A Catholic Hospital network is called St. Ignatius...
- W.Jones: “One can’t trademark a word that’s only a component of the name.” Oh yeah? That would make too...
- Forward publisher says ‘America’s full acceptance of its Jewish citizens’ is bad for the Jews (32)
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela (88)
- Shingo: Great example Shmuel, It also reminds me of those who say Iran is threat because they might close the...
- Shmuel: The strong side does not know what happens if lay down their defenses. It is up to the weak side to tell...
- Shingo: The strong side does not know what happens if lay down their defenses. It is up to the weak side to tell...
Author Archives: Joelle Abi-Rached and Ofer Engel
While the organizers of the recent Israel conference at Harvard have gone through great lengths to emphasize similarities between their “world-views” and those of their detractors, we think that identifying some of the differences may help us better appreciate the issues at stake.