- Shimon Peres on Mandela and Apartheid: Now & Then 4
- Marwan Barghouthi on Mandela: ‘Our freedom seems possible because you … 1
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa 5
- In 1990 ‘Nightline’ town hall, Jewish leaders call Mandela ‘hypocritical’ … 19
- The Jewish establishment refused to embrace Mandela in 1990 2
- On the death of Nelson Mandela: a dissenting opinion 17
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 21
- Two months away from home 2
- Marked for destruction: Jerusalem neighborhoods brace for large wave of … 0
- Corasanti unknowingly affirms criticism of ‘The Almond Tree’ 0
- Israel approves new town in Negev– no Bedouins need apply 0
- ‘Globe’ readers slam paper for ignoring unfair distribution of water … 0
- American Studies Association national council endorses academic boycott of Israel 0
- The Almond Tree: A peace proposal 0
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 0
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex 0
- Preaching to the choir: reflections on Max Blumenthal’s ‘Goliath’ 337
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- ‘NYT’ article on Palestinian refugees manages to quote Israeli govt … 138
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 126
- AIPAC plays the long game on new Iran sanctions 81
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 62
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 58
- RT @RaniaKhalek: So, @mcmoynihan on @allinwithchris says of ANC's armed struggle, "this was not Hamas", suggesting Palestinians have no right to arms., 9 hours ago
- RT @allissonCD: Ok WaPo's David Ignatius is really rolling softballs to Lieberman. Just asked him for advice on US, Russia, Syria getting along in Syria., 9 hours ago
- RT @AliAbunimah: .@allissonCD @Mondoweiss but @rudoren says he's so unabrasive now., 9 hours ago
- RT @JeremyBenAmi: Lieberman at #saban13 reiterates that he would leave his own settlement for peace. Adds that no chance that will happen., 9 hours ago
- RT @allissonCD: In front of me is Gabi Ashkenazi, at the Saban Forum, oh how nice to be away from the trouble at home. http://t.co/RVjZyhNe2x, 9 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine (25)
- Walid: Tom, thank you for responding to comments here and for the great work you are doing with the students; they...
- Tom Sperlinger: Thank you for these comments. The students taught me about Layla and Majnun (and much else besides,...
- Tom Sperlinger: Thanks for these very interesting discussions, which I have benefited and learnt from. Just to note...
- The unspoken alliance: Israel’s secret relationship with apartheid South Africa (5)
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is to ‘finish 48′ (21)
- Philip Munger: What is it called when Max mocks the way Jews pronounce Hamas? Reporting? No, it’s called propaganda....
- Walid: It is propaganda, Yonah, but so is everything else that has to do with the Middle East and that’s by...
- Walid: “But a country of 6 million confronted by 60,000 refugees is as traumatic as a country of 300 million...
- In 1990 ‘Nightline’ town hall, Jewish leaders call Mandela ‘hypocritical’ and ‘amoral’ over support for PLO, Koppel warns it isn’t politically wise to upset lobby (19)
- seafoid: The earlier history of Zionism is so interesting. Screaming blue murder at anyone who would even think of...
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical (27)
- Matthew Taylor: Tom, I too am extremely grateful for how President Obama is handling the Iran situation. Thus far,...
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine (25)
Author Archives: Stop the Wall
Israeli military raids office of human rights organization ‘Stop the Wall’; steals computers and hard drives
Early this morning the Israeli military in ten armored jeeps surrounded and raided the Ramallah office of Stop the Wall, confiscating computers and archival documents.