- From the Royal Albert Concert Hall to an Israeli Dungeon: … 2
- After attending Mandela’s memorial, Knesset member’s blood rejected in gov’t … 20
- Narrative stronger than weapons: the 23 short stories in ‘Gaza … 1
- Shared values: Likud member says Prawer Plan akin to what … 12
- Netanyahu didn’t go to Mandela memorial because he needed ’100s’ … 14
- Forward publisher says ‘America’s full acceptance of its Jewish citizens’ … 20
- 92d St Y speaker decried those who ‘suck the cocks … 7
- Israeli government hid map of Prawer plan from Bedouins and … 2
- Netanyahu ducks Mandela memorial 0
- Butler: ASA boycott resolution pressures Israeli and US institutions supporting … 0
- ‘The Israeli sniper shot my son as if he hunted … 0
- Thousands mourn Wajih Wajdi al-Ramahi, 14, following ‘assassination’ by Israeli … 0
- Defying Hillel rules, Swarthmore chapter invites anti-Zionists to come on … 0
- Man of zeal? 0
- Fallows: A free society must reckon with Blumenthal’s book, as … 0
- NBC features Peres’s support for apartheid as Mandela ‘languished in … 0
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 200
- Israeli report: Kerry proposed long-term Israeli military presence in the … 138
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 128
- Obama and Kerry drop talk of Palestinian state for ‘state … 88
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 87
- Man of zeal? 82
- At New America Foundation, Max Blumenthal warns Israeli policy is … 76
- Help send Netanyahu to the Mandela memorial! 66
- RT @MJPlitnick: Israeli pols show contempt for Mandela's legacy: Israeli lawmakers absent from SA ambassador's memorial for Mandela http://t.co/xHIlE9ChE2, 2 hours ago
- RT @ASE: Never have. RT @JeffreyGoldberg Havent heard a good explanation yet today about how #Israel remains a democracy while occupying Palestinians, 2 hours ago
- RT @johncbussey: Stan Fischer, up for No. 2 at the Fed, talking about Fed policy at the WSJ CEO Council in November. http://t.co/4ZYVkSotEQ @WSJ @WSJLive, 2 hours ago
- RT @JeffreyGoldberg: Haven't heard a good explanation yet today about how Israel remains a democracy while occupying the Palestinians. http://t.co/QKDJ2JqmdS, 2 hours ago
- RT @WideAsleepNima: Saying, "If we treat non-Jews the same way we treat Jews, then we'll lose our democracy," proves you never had democracy to begin with., 3 hours ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- ‘NYT’ and Wash Post won’t tell us why Dems are hurting Obama on Iran deal (65)
- Deconstructing Netanyahu’s tribute to Mandela (69)
- Shingo: Use the word “immigrant” or “mass migration” and like Ghandi you are starting to deal with the reality of...
- Annie Robbins: there is no Palestinian leader that can sign and declare end of the conflict and recognize the...
- Shingo: The people that Ben-Gurion represented in his early days were the Jewish people all over the world. False....
- Swarthmore Hillel stands by opening to anti-Zionists– as int’l org says, not ‘under our roof’ (17)
- German Lefty: By the way, I just found this: From Zionist to Anti-Zionist Activist – Phyllis Bennis on Reality...
- 92d St Y speaker decried those who ‘suck the cocks of Jew-haters’ (7)
- From the Royal Albert Concert Hall to an Israeli Dungeon: Omar Saad, a young violist and conscientious objector (2)
- Philip Munger: Back last summer, when Nigel Kennedy presented the Palestine Strings (including the Saad siblings) at...
- Forward publisher says ‘America’s full acceptance of its Jewish citizens’ is bad for the Jews (20)
- Shmuel: Can you be a German and a lefty at the same time? Erika Mustermann says no. https://encrypted-tbn3.gsta...
Author Archives: Stop the Wall
Israeli military raids office of human rights organization ‘Stop the Wall’; steals computers and hard drives
Early this morning the Israeli military in ten armored jeeps surrounded and raided the Ramallah office of Stop the Wall, confiscating computers and archival documents.