- Two months away from home 0
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical 4
- US Senate voted overwhelmingly for sanctions to ‘wake up’ apartheid … 3
- Warpaint and terrorists 0
- Students support the American Studies Association boycott resolution 2
- Netanyahu tweets red-telephone picture, to show how happy he is … 39
- Schumer says it’s a ‘mistake’ for Kerry to criticize settlements 22
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine 17
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 0
- Avigdor Lieberman bombs everywhere but in The New York Times 0
- Eric Alterman’s ‘I Hate Max Blumenthal’ Handbook 0
- ‘New Republic’ writer claims Jews have ‘self-critical intellectual space’ on … 0
- Introducing Ms. Marvel (aka Kamala Khan): A superhero to counter … 0
- Contribute to Mondoweiss end of the year fundraiser and receive … 0
- What Comes Next: Towards a bi-national end-game in Palestine/Israel 0
- Ari Shavit is hardwired into the Israeli elite—but knows nothing … 0
- Preaching to the choir: reflections on Max Blumenthal’s ‘Goliath’ 337
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 194
- ‘NYT’ article on Palestinian refugees manages to quote Israeli govt … 138
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 120
- AIPAC plays the long game on new Iran sanctions 81
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 58
- The country that cried wolf 58
- RT @Live_UK_News: @Mondoweiss Pls RT Nelson Mandela wanted freedom for the Palestinians. Let's keep his hope alive.... http://t.co/i9yZp3SaHo, 19 mins ago
- Warpaint and terrorists http://t.co/j3LsFzmFSQ, 23 mins ago
- US Senate voted overwhelmingly for sanctions to 'wake up' apartheid South Africa http://t.co/txIaF84bWp, 23 mins ago
- RT @hmajd: World leaders: To honor #Mandela, instead of empty words, how about freeing all political prisoners? Wouldn't that be something., 25 mins ago
- RT @scottroth76: Who will represent Israel at Mandela's funeral?, 26 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Schumer says it’s a ‘mistake’ for Kerry to criticize settlements (22)
- Obama’s Mandela eulogy — moving, and hypocritical (4)
- seafoid: Peres and Rabin also got Nobel prizes. Such a waste.
- US Senate voted overwhelmingly for sanctions to ‘wake up’ apartheid South Africa (3)
- richb: The fight over sanctions expose the fact that Christian Zionists are motivated by race and not religion. Note...
- Leonard Bernstein cared more about Israel than sex (38)
- Walid: “Please tell me which states in the Middle East offered civil liberties to their citizens...
- Woody Tanaka: “But if you insist on living together or a have civil marriage, ” There is no civil...
- Annie Robbins: thanks for the explanation asherpat. if a couple wants to be registered as married in accordance with...
- The Almond Tree: A peace proposal (13)
- Annie Robbins: why did they not block the passage for the kid there? they had an enclosed courtyard where the rose...
- Introducing Ms. Marvel (aka Kamala Khan): A superhero to counter Islamophobia? (10)
- Woody Tanaka: “On another note, and I can’t think of where else to post this, expect A LOT of hollering over...
Author Archives: Tiffany Ornelas de Tool
Following the UN vote, the Dalu family calls for the International Criminal Court to investigate Israel
Abdulla Jamal Dalu: “We want the International Court to investigate what happened here for my family who was killed in this massacre.”
Today was an exceptionally dangerous day to be a farmer in the Gaza Strip.