- In ’68, Italo Calvino said the only solution in Palestine … 4
- Setting a dangerous precedent: 16-year-old Ali Shamlawi faces 25 counts … 0
- ‘No consequences… ad finitum’ — Reporters reject State Dep’t explanation … 13
- Rob’t Kraft accuses Putin 8 years later– why now? 10
- Exile and the Prophetic: Bought and sold 3
- Report: Tel Aviv University collaborating with settler organization in East … 0
- Israel stirs the pot in Syria 5
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left … 0
- ‘Girls on Fire’ tell Alicia Keys — Don’t play Apartheid … 195
- End your illusion: Israeli government will never implement a two-state … 170
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 134
- An Israeli veteran comes forward to decry ‘how shitty we … 93
- House committee votes to give Israel another 1/2 billion in … 93
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to … 90
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 87
- World Bank, the PA and Israel work together to confiscate … 83
- End your illusion: Israeli government will never implement a two-state … 178
- The kids are back, and it’s not alright 126
- The horror: ‘Breaking the Silence’ releases women’s frightful testimonies of … 126
- Approaching 60, Norman Finkelstein reflects 116
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit … 92
- The MSM tries to distinguish between Manning and Snowden. Don’t … 86
- Palestinian activist Abir Kopty: Oslo should go, the peace process … 85
- I’ve got Mohammed Assaf fever 72
- Palestinian activist .@AbirKopty: Oslo should go, the peace process serves Israeli interests http://t.co/DryGxFv7iq, 24 mins ago
- In ’68, Italo Calvino said the only solution in Palestine is ‘the revolutionary road’ http://t.co/B94HPkIlWZ, 30 mins ago
- Will Rush Holt– who questioned Israel’s policy of ‘total devastation’ in Gaza– stand by Palestine in NJ Senate race? http://t.co/63jvnCY1yA, 35 mins ago
- Meet the Israeli-linked firm that sold Big Brother machines to Mubarak, Qaddafi – and Washington http://t.co/8yF3twZDfE, 40 mins ago
- Fmr French FM reportedly says Israel seeks to ‘destroy’ Syria (and any other neighbor it can’t get along with) http://t.co/q8XHauPcqt, 45 mins ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Israel stirs the pot in Syria (5)
- Donald: “A strong Assad means Syria will continue to play a pivotal role in maintaining a military front...
- Weiner should be ‘hounded’ for his support for apartheid (47)
- Annie Robbins: Unfortunately, for all your desire to act as the ultimate gatekeeper of opinions i was so upset when...
- US and Israel are accused of manipulating Hague to acquit accused Serb and Croat leaders (98)
- Hostage: P.S. Here’s a link to the cable which shows that Meron was deeply involved in discussions about the...
- Hostage: In your view is this more likely a heated dispute over the legal standard of proof in highly controversial...
- Hostage: Fascinating discussion. Hostage, as the main contributor, just exactly where do you come down on the...
- Looking for ‘a new devil,’ Israeli leaders and supporters left scrambling after election of moderate Rouhani (15)
- bintbiba: ‘Rouhani’ also in Arabic. ‘Rouh’ means spirit…’rouhani 217;...
- In ’68, Italo Calvino said the only solution in Palestine is ‘the revolutionary road’ (4)
- Mayhem: Reminiscences from a long dead ex-communist, who like so many like him, hung on to the remnants of their...
- yourstruly: “The real resistance is not only a struggle against a foreign invader, it has to be a struggle for...
- Citizen: I. Rahm: Never lose an opportunity to take advantage of an opportunity. Suckers (freyers, frayers, fryers,...
- ‘No consequences… ad finitum’ — Reporters reject State Dep’t explanation of US policy on settlements (13)
- W.Jones: OK, so Kerry goes to the Holy Land to restart the “peace process”, gets the Palestinians to put...
- Israel stirs the pot in Syria (5)
Our WritersMore Writers
Author Archives: Yasmeen Ar-Rayani
Last week marked Columbia Students for Justice in Palestine’s one-year anniversary. This past year, C-SJP has worked to convey that the Zionist project was, from its inception, a colonial one. A Zionist leader once stated that “Zionist colonization … must … Continue reading