Thanks to hundreds of generous supporters, we have surpassed our year-end goal! Your investment means Mondoweiss will share even more stories to advance change in 2020.
A few of those we highlighted last month:
- Palestinian artist and cartoonist Mohammed Sabaaneh
- U.S. Congresswoman Betty McCollum
- Palestinian legislator Khalida Jarrar
- Bil’in activist Abdallah Abu Rahma
- Poet Dareen Tatour
- Activist Jafar Farah
- Hebron residents who formed an action team to replace international observers expelled by Israel
- In the U.S., students at Brown University and Portland, Oregon activists who achieved BDS victories
- Bahia Amawi, who won a federal ruling striking down an unconstitutional Texas anti-BDS law
- Ahmed Abu Artema, organizer of Gaza’s Great March of Return
- Scholars around the U.S. who declared their support for Palestinian rights in the face of McCarthyite government censorship
- Experts, activists and entrepreneurs working to avert the catastrophic effects of climate change on Palestine
- Dr. Tarek Loubani and his colleagues working to improve field medicine in Gaza
- BDS co-founder Omar Barghouti.
The energy of those fighting for justice–and those trying to prevent it–has never been higher. Mondoweiss will continue to deliver independent news and opinion to keep you and the rest of the world informed.