- Kerry faults Israelis for complacency — peace isn’t ‘on the … 1
- Cornell SJP publishes ‘Notes on Palestine/Israel’ as an antidote to … 0
- Exile and the Prophetic: Notes from a ‘marginal Jew’ 2
- CBS stands by Bob Simon, blowing off CAMERA’s charges of … 2
- Video: Medea Benjamin interrupts Obama speech on US drone … 21
- Glenn Greenwald on the Woolwich attack and blowback from the … 24
- Church of Scotland accepts controversial report on Israel/Palestine 7
- Half of Israel’s eligible youth don’t enlist– and ranks of … 8
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 1699
- Palestinian-American Raed Zidan plants flag on top of Everest, dedicates … 1360
- Christians denounce Israel’s manhandling of worshipers at Holy Sepulcher on … 952
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 809
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 442
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 438
- Israeli report on al-Dura case is vengeful and ‘surreal,’ says … 399
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 355
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite … 104
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 94
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 93
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 73
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- Dershowitz should stop lying about Tutu’s record 56
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… … 55
- RT @mywrrd: @Mondoweiss:What world is Kerry living in?"Complacent,"he's in the middle of a robbery gone bad & he's talking like he's at a c…, 38 mins ago
- Kerry faults Israelis for complacency — peace isn’t ‘on the tip of everybody’s tongue’ http://t.co/EmF6Q8qzNQ, 1 hour ago
- .@CornellSJP publishes ‘Notes on Palestine/Israel’ as an antidote to ‘dialogue’ http://t.co/9tFql1nJlD, 1 hour ago
- CBS responds 2 CAMERA's endless letters about Bob Simon's 60 Min report on Israel w/ a 4-line pro-forma get-lost note http://t.co/x99oFk8qLj, 2 hours ago
- Exile and the Prophetic: Notes from a ‘marginal Jew’ http://t.co/2QDw1azvzX, 2 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- CBS stands by Bob Simon, blowing off CAMERA’s charges of anti-Semitism (2)
- Exile and the Prophetic: Notes from a ‘marginal Jew’ (2)
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite history: They fled ‘of their own free will’ (104)
- Hostage: here is the information that I have from the (disreputable) wikipedia regarding the battle for Jerusalem...
- Glenn Greenwald on the Woolwich attack and blowback from the ‘war on terror’ (24)
- Justpassingby: Hypocrite brits’ are on it again. Same day this happend, Cameron and Hague urge arming of...
- Video: Medea Benjamin interrupts Obama speech on US drone policy (21)
- Justpassingby: Great job Medea!
- Kerry faults Israelis for complacency — peace isn’t ‘on the tip of everybody’s tongue’ (1)
- Justpassingby: Its humiliating to see US politicans being the lapdog of Israeli government. Kerry seems to have been...
- Biden says Jewish ‘influence’ behind American cultural politics is ‘immense… immense’ (55)
- seafoid: “independence, individualism, fairness, decency, justice, charity.” Fairness, decency, justice...
- Half of Israel’s eligible youth don’t enlist– and ranks of ‘gray resisters’ grow (8)
- Ron Edwards: I’m not seeing why motive matters. The topic seems to me to be simply that the vaunted warrior...
Our WritersMore Writers
Category Archives: Egypt
Thomas Friedman’s latest column, “Look in Your Mirror,” contains research provided to him by the neo-conservative propaganda think tank, the Middle East Media Research Institute.
Sabra and Shatila Massacre, 30 years later Declassified Documents Shed Light on a 1982 Massacre Thirty years ago, a massacre occurred in Beirut’s Sabra and Shatila refugee camps. The following declassified documents reveal conversations between high-level American and Israeli officials … Continue reading
Sabra & Shatila massacre of Palestinians Eyewitness Robert Fisk & Odd Karsten Tveit Sabra and Shatila, 30 years later Sabra and Shatila: Thirty Years On On the 30th anniversary of the Sabra and Shatila massacre in which hundreds of … Continue reading
Signs from the West Bank from Trocaire on Vimeo .</p> Land Theft & Destruction / Ethnic Cleansing / Apartheid / Refugees Israel demolished 467 buildings and displaced 700 Palestinians in 2012 The IOF demolished 10 Palestinian-owned structures in Area … Continue reading
18-year-old Gazan sets self on fire, protesting conditions similar to those Mohammad Bouazizi took on
Gaza man dies after he set himself ablaze GAZA CITY (Ma’an) — A man from the Gaza Strip died on Sunday from burns he sustained three days ago when he set himself on fire, officials and his family said. Eyhab … Continue reading
Ethnic Cleansing / Destruction of Property / Apartheid / Refugees Israeli PM to back report legalising settlements Israel’s Prime Minister is intending to enact the Levy Report to legalise settlements in the occupied West Bank under Israeli law, Likud member of … Continue reading
According to statements by Israeli soldiers and a report released on August 10th by human rights groups, the Israeli military is operating inside of Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula, arresting African asylum seekers before they enter the Jewish state and turning them over to Egyptian authorities.
The deadly attack on Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai last Sunday evening, where masked gunmen in Bedouin clothing killed 16 border guards, hijacked two armored vehicles and attacked an Israeli border post threaten an already tense ‘peace’ along Egypt’s border with Israel and Gaza.
Blogger Fidaa Abuassi describes the tortured path of traveling in and out of the blockaded Gaza Strip, and the humorous conversations that occur along the way.
Chris Matthews calls Muslim Brotherhood terrorists. Brian Levin calls them enemies.
There’s been on Egyptian revolution, Aaron David Miller says, holding tight to peace treaty. That’s wishful thinking
On Sunday, Ahmed Moor was in a jubilant Tahrir Square as Mohammed Morsi was named Egypt’s first democratically elected president. What comes next is anyone’s guess as Morsi positions himself for a confrontation with the military.
Egyptian military council dissolves the legislature and disqualifies presidential candidate and renders presidential winner ‘toothless.’ US says nothing
Palestinian villagers demand Guinness entry for demolition record Residents of an Arab village in Israel demanded entry into Guinness World Records for breaking a record in the number of demolitions carried out by Israeli authorities. The Bedouin village of al-Araqeeb, … Continue reading
Ethnic Cleansing / Land and Resource Theft & Destruction / Refugees & Occupation Israel admits it revoked residency rights of quarter million Palestinians since 1967 Many of those prevented from returning were students or young professionals, working aboard to support … Continue reading
Michael Oren calls the Egyptian revolution an ‘upheaval’ and says both presidential candidates have described Israel as the ‘enemy’
What more do you need to understand about the situation in Palestine?
The protection of Palestinians in the Camp David accord was once a figleaf for Egyptian rulers to do nothing. Now Israel will lose its impunity
Activists in Egypt reject the current elections as a strategy to derail the goals of the revolution to oust the Mubarak regime.
WAFA: The Israeli authorities Tuesday forced four Palestinian families to demolish with their own hands their homes in Wadi al-Maleh area in the northern part of the occupied Jordan Valley as a prelude to evacuate the area from its Palestinian residents, according to a local activist.
Ahmed Moor reports from Cairo on reactions to Hosni Mubarak’s sentence of life in prison.
Land Theft & Destruction / Restriction of Movement / Refugees Settlers burn down ancient tree in Hebron HEBRON (Ma’an) — Israeli settlers set fire to a 1,000-year-old olive tree in central Hebron overnight Friday, witnesses said. Local activist Issa Amro said … Continue reading
9th grade Palestinian boy arrested at 3:45 am, soldier leans close and whispers ‘F*ck your mother’ as they haul him off
A Silwan Story: Palestinian Child Arrested, Abused by Israeli Authorities and Barred From Finishing 9th Grade
In yesterday’s New York Times Mondoweiss contributor Ruqaya Izzidien crawls through one of the estimated 1,500 underground thoroughfares between Egypt and Gaza. :
Land / Property and Resource Theft / Ethnic Cleansing / Restriction of Movement Israeli gov’t funds new settlement project Ramallah, May 29 (Petra) — Israel’s municipality of Jerusalem and the Ministry of Tourism will jointly earmark more than $4 million … Continue reading