- Jim asks the wrong question 0
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the … 0
- Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of … 2
- Press Release: Isabel Kershner chosen to reveal future Israeli exonerations 3
- As Israel’s occupation drags on, boycotts are one way forward 1
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle … 3
- Exile and the Prophetic: My Father’s death 2
- Widely denounced as ‘propaganda,’ Israel’s report on al-Dura calls attention … 4
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 796
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 314
- Two friends meet for 5 minutes in Jerusalem 227
- In photos: Gaza marches and rallies mark 65 years of … 149
- Glenn Greenwald brings facts and reason to ‘Real Time’, ruins … 148
- San Francisco bus ads condemn Israeli apartheid: backlash begins 121
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 111
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 102
- International Criminal Court opens preliminary investigation into attack on Mavi … 96
- Barbara Boxer’s visa bill for Israel comes under concerted attack 84
- Abulhawa declines to ‘balance out’ several Israelis in ‘Al Jazeera’ … 74
- Washington Post’s racism map omits Israel 72
- Israeli airport sorts passengers with ‘Jewish stickers’ and ‘Arab stickers’ 69
- Uncompromising hope inspired by Ghassan Kanafani 63
- ‘Newseum’ folds under pressure, will not include Gaza cameramen in … 62
- Dershowitz should stop lying about Tutu’s record 56
- RT @ggreenwald: Kudos to Al Jazeera: posts an editor's note acknowledging its errors, re-publishes the Massad Op-Ed http://t.co/6EdJXUMxeD, 10 mins ago
- There’s been a sea change in US opinion on the conflict http://t.co/orymiTVp4n, 13 mins ago
- RT @wagingnv: Middlebury students stage a checkpoint to call for divestment from the Israeli occupation: http://t.co/bKYaT7vIxs @Mondoweiss…, 29 mins ago
- Israel announces NYT's Kershner 2 receive all scoops absolving IDF of blame 4 deaths,both real & faked,of "civilians" http://t.co/EYttKLFKQy, 1 hour ago
- "The northern NJ city of Paterson raised a Palestinian flag at City Hall" - NJ city honors Palestinian-Americans http://t.co/Fwlsv796MT, 2 hours ago
click link to see last 100 comments
- Former AIPAC lobbyist assumes weighty mantle (and travel budget) of US Special Envoy on anti-Semitism (2)
- Both Massad, and ‘Open Zion’, ignore the experience of Middle Eastern Jews (3)
- Hostage: You can’t argue out of one side of your mouth that Israelis have a habit of appropriating Middle Eastern...
- New York City Council official urges Brooklyn College to hire ‘professor from Israel’ (5)
- Hostage: “Visiting professor from Israel” could be someone originally from Israel who has been living elsewhere for...
- piotr: Actually, on college level you do not need teacher certification, or even more strangely, any test of English...
- Stephen Shenfield: “Visiting professor from Israel” could be someone originally from Israel who has been...
- Widely denounced as ‘propaganda,’ Israel’s report on al-Dura calls attention to 950 other child killings (4)
- Kennedy’s insistence on right of return prompted Ben-Gurion to rewrite history: They fled ‘of their own free will’ (45)
- Citizen: There were a few more, Baird and Percy for example.
- Press Release: Isabel Kershner chosen to reveal future Israeli exonerations (3)
- Hostage: This official government account was the 417th consecutive investigation to find Israel not at fault, the...
- Philip Weiss
- Adam Horowitz
- Today in Palestine
- Alex Kane
- Joseph Glatzer
- Matthew Taylor
- Scott McConnell
Tag Archives: Egypt
With the news that the UN General Assembly has voted 138-9 to accept Palestine as a “non-member observer state,” fireworks erupted and horns honked in Gaza. Finally, Palestinians were feeling as if they were having their day in the sun.
There are so many basic things most of us take for granted….like, electricity. But in Gaza — especially these days — it’s a precious commodity.
An activist recounts attempting to enter Gaza through both the Israeli and Egyptian borders.
The ripples from the January 25 insurrection continue to rock Egyptian society. On July 8, hundreds of thousands of protesters gathered in squares across the country on the Friday of Determination. As Al-Ahram reports, “retribution against ‘the killers of the … Continue reading
Recent events in Egypt have already provided Israelis with a number of invaluable lessons. The first was right there in the Bible the whole time (Prov 27:24 – nice play on words in Hebrew, by the way: ‘h[o]sn[i] is not … Continue reading
The Israeli government and its many friends in the U.S. media are rushing to support the brutal Mubarak dictatorship as it copes with the most serious challenge to its rule. As I noted yesterday, Israel is worried about a reliable … Continue reading
The Egyptian uprising against the Mubarak regime is historic and important in its own right. But it may also lead to significant changes in the region that could be positive for the Palestinian cause. Israel is worried about a reliable … Continue reading
‘The Palestine Cables’: Other countries want to ‘smoke out’ Israel on NPT and Mossad use of passports
Whether it’s the Mossad’s use of foreign passports or the refusal to open up about its nuclear weapons program, Israel is developing a reputation as a rogue state. Some of the nearly 2,000 secret State Department cables so far released … Continue reading
‘The Palestine Cables’: Gaza is a burning issue from Egypt to Latin America to Pakistan, to John Kerry being ‘shocked by what I saw’
This is the third entry in “The Palestine Cables,” Alex Kane’s series on what WikiLeaks is telling us about the Palestinian position in world politics. Forsaken by the “peace process,” ignored by mainstream media, denied justice two years after Israel … Continue reading
One of the most striking things that I took away from my time in Egypt last winter was the extent to which the U.S.-backed Mubarak dictatorship goes to squash public dissent on their government’s Gaza policy. Swarms of riot police … Continue reading