- Netanyahu tweets red-telephone picture, to show how happy he is … 0
- Schumer says it’s a ‘mistake’ for Kerry to criticize settlements 2
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine 1
- Because Israel mocks the peace process, we need BDS, ‘Salon’ … 1
- Infographic: 20 Years of talks Keep Palestinians occupied — with … 1
- The Almond Tree: A peace proposal 1
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! 52
- American Studies Association national council endorses academic boycott of Israel 23
- Eric Alterman’s ‘I Hate Max Blumenthal’ Handbook 0
- Ari Shavit is hardwired into the Israeli elite—but knows nothing … 0
- Avigdor Lieberman bombs everywhere but in The New York Times 0
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 0
- Introducing Ms. Marvel (aka Kamala Khan): A superhero to counter … 0
- ‘New Republic’ writer claims Jews have ‘self-critical intellectual space’ on … 0
- Interview with Dr. Haidar Eid: ‘The Palestinian struggle is not … 0
- A loving remembrance of Peter Kaplan 0
- Preaching to the choir: reflections on Max Blumenthal’s ‘Goliath’ 337
- Corasanti responds to Abulhawa: My purpose in writing ‘The Almond … 182
- ‘NYT’ article on Palestinian refugees manages to quote Israeli govt … 138
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of … 104
- AIPAC plays the long game on new Iran sanctions 81
- The Almond Tree: When novels distort legacies of struggle 59
- Only sanctions against Israel will end occupation — Gideon Levy 58
- The country that cried wolf 58
- Israel lobbyists finally concede that EU has ditched anti-Semitism "definition" http://t.co/XBMxZzCDII via @intifada, 11 mins ago
- Netanyahu tweets red-telephone picture, to show how happy he is with Kerry http://t.co/5XfPHZeXJt, 14 mins ago
- RT @Ali_Gharib: Avigdor Lieberman will be back at the Brookings' Saban forum. http://t.co/FRA8MICg8E Read my report last year: http://t.co/zaYB3ixwOc, 25 mins ago
- RT @netanyahu: I'm fully committed and Israel is fully committed to such an effort and I hope the Palestinians are committed to this goal as well. 3/3, 42 mins ago
- RT @netanyahu: It's a peace that Israel can and must be able to defend by itself with our own forces against any foreseeable threat. 2/3, 42 mins ago
Mondoweiss in your Inbox
click link to see last 100 comments
- Netanyahu’s ‘gift’ to Pope: book on Catholic church’s persecution of Jews (104)
- Romeo and Juliet in Palestine (1)
- pabelmont: Terrific article and good teaching about R&J. In the course of the article, you tell us that Hannah...
- Because Israel mocks the peace process, we need BDS, ‘Salon’ writer explains (1)
- pabelmont: The BDS on track to be fully adopted by ASA is (only) an “academic boycott” — although...
- Israeli ambassador’s present to Obama — settlement cufflinks! (52)
- Schumer says it’s a ‘mistake’ for Kerry to criticize settlements (2)
- American Studies Association national council endorses academic boycott of Israel (23)
- Woody Tanaka: “See Prof. Stanley Fish on the boycott:” LMAO. A 75-year old Jewish man who rejects...
- America has changed in the face of Zionism’s frozen grimace (51)
- lysias: Which is consistent with what I said: politicians, even in the North, had to condemn abolitionism; money,...
Author Archives: Adam Horowitz, Scott Roth and Philip Weiss
It’s the end of the year and the time that we appeal to readers for help. Our budget comes in large part from you, our readers. Your tax-deductible contributions have allowed us to grow in size and in relevance and to begin to pay for reporting from the region. In the last year we’ve broken more stories and received more attention than ever before. A lot of that is because the American conversation about the conflict is changing. But then we’ve played our part in changing it. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today to help us continue this important work.
Please consider giving Mondoweiss a tax-deductible donation today to allow us to expand our video capabilities. We want to purchase more video cameras for our reporters and develop our video editing abilities to produce engaging, high-quality video what will further our mission of fostering the movement for greater fairness and justice for Palestinians in American foreign policy.
Later this afternoon we’re unveiling a new donation campaign. We want $5– at least– from every regular reader to help keep this site going. If you’re a visitor, welcome– please check us out. But if you’re someone who’s come to rely on the information and opinion at this site, we need your support, and urgently.
A year end thank you from Mondoweiss.
We’re almost done with our end of the year fundraiser, but we still need your help! We have about $10,000 to go to reach our goal of raising $40,000 before the end of the year. Luckily, a generous donor has agreed to match all donations over $100, but that still means we have to raise $5,000 in the next six days. Please consider giving a donation today.